Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Those hoodies are decent.

I went through a hoodie/overcoat trend last fall and want to bring back the hoodie selection. I had 5 different ones from the Gap for like $15 each. Then threw them all out at the start of the summer.

I'm 6'1" 200 and I like my hoodies to fit bigger. Got an XL. Definitely plenty of room.

What do you normally wear?
Usually XL yeah, I like the bigger fit too. But under an overcoat you’re good?
Felt like the size XL terry jcrew hoody I tried on in store was short

Usually XL yeah, I like the bigger fit too. But under an overcoat you’re good?
Felt like the size XL terry jcrew hoody I tried on in store was short
I could probably have gone with a L and been fine, but I think I prefer how XLs feel after being washed/dried.

They have them in-stores now. You should probably just go try one on, if there is one convenient to you.

NTDB - I need some help finding some new chinos that can fit my thighs but are still tapered. I’m a 32 waist/34 length which has been making it difficult. I used to like my 484s but now they’re way too tight in the thigh.

Tried some stone island cargos recently but even those were snug in the thigh. Anyone have suggestions on a decent pair of chinos/trousers for an athletic build?

Also not to get too specific, but really been looking for a pair in dark green/olive as well. All suggestions welcome!

NTDB - I need some help finding some new chinos that can fit my thighs but are still tapered. I’m a 32 waist/34 length which has been making it difficult. I used to like my 484s but now they’re way too tight in the thigh.

Tried some stone island cargos recently but even those were snug in the thigh. Anyone have suggestions on a decent pair of chinos/trousers for an athletic build?

Also not to get too specific, but really been looking for a pair in dark green/olive as well. All suggestions welcome!
Uniqlo regular fit chinos papi

Uniqlo regular fit chinos papi

Tell me this picture isn’t doing them justice?
B4C820D0-479B-4ED7-B721-F222D8A588DD.png

Also just peeked at sizing and noticed a 7 7/8 leg opening. Anyone know of some pants closer to 7-7 1/4 opening? Or does that hard of a taper not exist?

Also just peeked at sizing and noticed a 7 7/8 leg opening. Anyone know of some pants closer to 7-7 1/4 opening? Or does that hard of a taper not exist?
its tough. bc it does in like slim/skinny fit. but u a futbol player I believe right?

its tough. bc it does in like slim/skinny fit. but u a futbol player I believe right?

Yeah footy + basketball. I’ve got thighs but ironically pretty slim calves and ankles. Feel like that awkward teenager again trying to find clothes that fit :lol:

Yeah footy + basketball. I’ve got thighs but ironically pretty slim calves and ankles. Feel like that awkward teenager again trying to find clothes that fit :lol:

I have the same lower body type as you from years soccer/track (muscular thighs but skinnier calves and ankles due to my natural body structure). I recently got a pair of $30 Goodthreads Skinny Chinos on Amazon but sized up 2 waist sizes to get them to a slim tapered fit. Fits perfectly on me (I could maybe hem them a bit for a no break look but it's fine at the moment)

I always have to go to the tailor or size up 2-3 sizes on skinny pants/jeans to get the fit I want

Uniqlo slim fit chinos will work for you. Just size up on the waist for more thigh room. All their lengths are 34 I believe.

Uniqlo slim fit chinos will work for you. Just size up on the waist for more thigh room. All their lengths are 34 I believe.

I have some jeans in a 34 waist and never wear em cause I can’t stand the waist being too big :smh: hate how it looks with a belt too with the belt just tugging at the loops. Personal preference thing.

I have some jeans in a 34 waist and never wear em cause I can’t stand the waist being too big :smh: hate how it looks with a belt too with the belt just tugging at the loops. Personal preference thing.

I know what you mean but it’s not like that with these chinos. Im a 31 waist to be exact, but I always buy 32 in Uniqlo just for that extra thigh room. Even with tucked shirts there is no bunch up. Worth it to try a pair on in store.

This is moss green instead of Olive, but they have your size. If they don’t fit, easy return at your target, I also think they ship to your store for free

https://www.target.com/p/men-s-tape...n/-/A-53736788?preselect=53472456#lnk=sametab

UNIQLO slim chinos are nice. I have olive and black pair and the black pair is way more slim, diff material too. Wore the olives today, one of my favorite pairs of pants. I’m 6’4 w athletic thighs

just take them to the tailor

Back
Top Bottom