Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I was also looking for some distressed denim but have no idea what to look for in terms of quality
laugh.gif

Anyone else able to point us in the right direction?
Info on denim? Or something similar at a decent (<100) price point
^ You may need to double up your price point at least to get any decent ditressed denim with good quality. Luck for you sale season has started and you may be able to get some nice jeans for 50 to 60 percent off. These are some brands i suggest you check out. John Elliott, SLP, Rag and Bone, Rhude, Faith Connexion, R13

^ You may need to double up your price point at least to get any decent ditressed denim with good quality. Luck for you sale season has started and you may be able to get some nice jeans for 50 to 60 percent off. These are some brands i suggest you check out. John Elliott, SLP, Rag and Bone, Rhude, Faith Connexion, R13

What am I looking for in terms of 'quality'.

I only know how to buy raw denim. What is there to look for with distressed?

Are people on their high horse with selvedge lines and chainstitch with distressed denim?

At what point does it become excessive and expensive and not worth it?

How are Express suits??? Need a few suits for work.
I have a friend that swears by them. I don't have one personally but if I don't like the quality, I will just return it.

I went with the Grey Modern Producer. Debating if I should pick up the black as well.

JE sale is garbage. It's a whole bunch of seasonal beachwear jellyfish trash nobody wants. Saving my monies for Season 10 when they introduce mainline denim. I'm hoping they do a 9.5 to hold me over. I also know they should have a collab with unionla sometime this year I believe.

i know this is dressing better but does anybody know if buying the LV Keepall is better in the US or overseas in Greece? Im going in 2 weeks to Athens and Santorini. 

Buying in the EU will be cheaper and then when you exit back to the US, you can reclaim a percentage back at the airport for additional savings.

My new internship starts in a couple weeks. I have a lot of dress shirts but I'm.Looking to buy some affordable casual button down shirts. I know of J Crew and Uniqlo. Anywhere else that have some stuff?

My new internship starts in a couple weeks. I have a lot of dress shirts but I'm.Looking to buy some affordable casual button down shirts. I know of J Crew and Uniqlo. Anywhere else that have some stuff?
Check Banana Republic,they are always having a sale,usually 30-40% off.

The side panel is starting to come off for mine after 5 months too
mean.gif

That burgundy one is flames tho great pick up
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

For the price, that definitely shouldn't be happening.  I reached out to their customer service and they suggested that I bring it in and they would repair it for free.

The side panel is starting to come off for mine after 5 months too :smh:

That burgundy one is flames tho great pick up
:x :stoneface:

For the price, that definitely shouldn't be happening.  I reached out to their customer service and they suggested that I bring it in and they would repair it for free.
Happy to know that. Thanks for the heads up.

Mine is going on 4 years and no rips whatsoever. It shouldn't rip unless you are putting too many cards in. The bonding is much thicker than the LV and slp card holders I have

I have one in each slot and my insurance card and an emergency hundo in the middle. Any more than that and it will stretch out dramatically

Back
Top Bottom