Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Real Clean Fit! @Pinoy732

Thanks broheem

nice.  i've always wanted to try their chino shorts.  they look like a nice slim cut here.
If I were to see the shorts purely based off of Uniqlo's stock pics, I would've stayed away. But I copped that pair back in the summer of 2013 and they are still going strong. I rotate between those and olive green ones (both in a small).

olive jawn

Last edited:
Can anyone recommend comfortable dress shoes? Tired of wearing sneakers in the office. I know Allen edmunds and Alden make quality dress shoes but I don't find them particularly comfortable. Something I can beat around and walk miles in them. Used to think lunargrands were comfy but I find them extremely uncomfortable nowadays. Comfort is key

Last edited:
Any suggestions on summer shoes? I'm currently at a university scene where there is really no dress code, but I'm planning to take a trip to Vegas where it appears they require a higher level of dress for the night club scene 
laugh.gif

Any suggestions on summer shoes? I'm currently at a university scene where there is really no dress code, but I'm planning to take a trip to Vegas where it appears they require a higher level of dress for the night club scene :lol:  
You can wear kicks to clubs in Vegas. My friends have worn retro Js and got in fine plenty of times. Just make sure you're not wearing some baggy attire though.

It was hot here in San Diego this weekend so this was my summer vibe. Anyone have suggestions on lightweight pants for warm weather? Maybe something linen and slim fitted...

J.Crew 9 inch shorts are my fave if you're tall though they're definitely not for you

haha you right but it's not just you.  

you should know by now there's no ill will. 

Question. How do you guys care for your Tan Suede chelsea boots or kicks. Is there anyway to guard against scuffs or stains? I copped some Jason Mark repel spray but idk if that will work. I know lots of y'all copped SEF or CP or Bottegas so how are those tan joints holding up?

Last edited:
Question. How do you guys care for your Tan Suede chelsea boots or kicks. Is there anyway to guard against scuffs or stains? I copped some Jason Mark spray but idk if that will work. I know lots of y'all copped SEF or CP or Bottegas so how are those tan joints holding up?
I use my suede protective spray on my suede shoes each time I go out with them. I take the shoes outside, spray them and then let them dry inside for some time before I go out.

You should also get a suede brush and eraser. You will inevitably get some stains here and there, the brush and eraser can take care of those.

Question. How do you guys care for your Tan Suede chelsea boots or kicks. Is there anyway to guard against scuffs or stains? I copped some Jason Mark repel spray but idk if that will work. I know lots of y'all copped SEF or CP or Bottegas so how are those tan joints holding up?
i used nano spray.  i give each suede boot at least 2 coats. spray em...let em sit for like 30 to an hour and spray again. 

it has done wonders for any oil or water based stain.  im pretty careless with my footwear and my sef tan boots still look great even after about 30+ wears. 

like the homie said too you should get an eraser or suede brush. 

there are plenty of tutorials on how to clean suede. 

or you can take them to a local cobbler...its amazing how well a professional can bring back life to your suede boots.

from my understanding they use a high pressure air machine to remove dirt from the naps. 

Last edited:
Speaking of summer wardrobe can anyone point me in the direction of any good prison tees? I have a White one from Vince, but it's going on three years now

Back
Top Bottom