Dressing Better Vol 2.0

chill. that's what the bedroom for papa
The nigh stand tho...No drawer so where you keep the rubbers
roll.gif
I keep the maggies close. Don't want to waste time getting up looking for one in the dark.

A, where's that rug from? I like it too.

I just recently bought a cream sheepskin rug. It's been really easy to keep clean thus far but I know sooner or later a glass of wine will make its way on it or something.

yeah just worry about the fit and the price. 

the "quality" aspect is definitely overblown...if you buy the FOG from pac sun as opposed to the original brand itself it's still going to last long no matter what...especially if its nylon you are after

its not like people are out here doing crazy shhh in their bomber jackets. it's not going to just fall apart because you paid 300 instead of 1k.
I've compared both lines and it's pretty similar. The Fear of God one is a bit heavier and probably durable...but they are still both nylon bombers...the threshold isn't going to be that different.
I appreciate the input guys. I think im just gonna go with the pacsun model. Fit great and quality seemed to be really good. 

Looking for some advice guys. What color shirt and tie would you wear with this suit? It's for a wedding.

Thanks!

What do you guys wear during spring and summer? Most of my wardrobe is geared towards colder temps. So during spring and summer it's mainly polos, tees, and chinos for me.
Going to try out some lighter fabrics and unstructured jackets just to make everything not so boring this year.

What do you guys wear during spring and summer? Most of my wardrobe is geared towards colder temps. So during spring and summer it's mainly polos, tees, and chinos for me.
Going to try out some lighter fabrics and unstructured jackets just to make everything not so boring this year.

Shorts, popovers/tanks, and chuck Ts

How do people wear their shoes with no socks in the summer

It's gonna smell. And it's just uncomfortable with all that sweat simmering on your insoles

How do people wear their shoes with no socks in the summer

It's gonna smell. And it's just uncomfortable with all that sweat simmering on your insoles

Rocked my drivers today with no socks to brunch. The weather is too perfect this weekend

Good luck to anyone else who has to wear a suit to work in this upcoming summer weather.

NYC subways =
sick.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom