Dressing Better Vol 2.0

My birthday is coming up soon so I'm gonna get myself a nice pair of chelsea boots.
I'm still debating between the Common Projects chelseas or an SEF pair.
They both look great imo so I'm mainly wondering about the comfort. I've heard SEF isn't very comfortable.
Also looking for some advice regarding sizing. I normally wear a 41.5 (EU size) in sneakers and in most of my dress shoes as well.

You should do a 41 at least, for the CPs. I wear a 9 in Vans, an 8.5 in dress shoes and an 8 in Converse. I take a 41 in both Achilles and the Chelseas. A 40 might be pushing it for you.

As for your SeF question, I ordered a pair from the 3/22 batch so I can't offer much help there, until they come in. I did get a 41.5 though.

Last edited:
You should do a 41 at least, for the CPs. I wear a 9 in Vans, an 8.5 in dress shoes and an 8 in Converse. I take a 41 in both Achilles and the Chelseas. A 40 might be pushing it for you.

As for your SeF question, I ordered a pair from the 3/22 batch so I can't offer much help there, until they cone in. I did get a 41.5 though.
Thanks. It's pretty hard to find CP chelseas that ship to Belgium. Sold out almost everywhere.

I found a legit French store where I can reserve them for ~May for €399 with size 40 and 41 available. I guess I can always return them if it doesn't fit properly but I'd rather get it right the first time.

As for your SeF question, I ordered a pair from the 3/22 batch so I can't offer much help there, until they cone in. I did get a 41.5 though.
Thanks. It's pretty hard to find CP chelseas that ship to Belgium. Sold out almost everywhere.
I found a legit French store where I can reserve them for ~May for €399 with size 40 and 41 available. I guess I can always return them if it doesn't fit properly but I'd rather get it right the first time.

Good luck man, they're great boots and comfortable as well. I'd lean towards the 41 if I were you but that's just my opinion.

I always though black dress shirts were very "high school prom."

But that blue suit and black shirt combo on Kanye is actually very nice.

DBT brothers are anti-black shirts?

Man I love a fresh clean black shirt, especially during the night life.

FR FR 
laugh.gif

I actually went with the white shirt. :rofl:

I told her I was getting bodied for suggesting the black shirt. She said "i thought it would've been hot, either way". Of course, the white shirt got messed up like I thought, so I got to take it to the cleaners :lol: . Went out and partied with friends afterwards.

Last edited:
Nice bro.

That's the only thing I hate about white. I am one of those guys, once it get stained, I throw them away. 

TEAM DARK SHIRTS FOREVER
glasses.gif

I actually went with the white shirt.
roll.gif

I told her I was getting bodied for suggesting the black shirt. She said "i thought it would've been hot, either way". Of course, the white shirt got messed up like I thought, so I got to take it to the cleaners
laugh.gif
. Went out and partied with friends afterwards.
Aren't you glad you listened to DBNT fam?

This is a pic you can happily show your future kids. Classic, delicious @bhzmafia14

smokin.gif

Last edited:
Nice bro.

That's the only thing I hate about white. I am one of those guys, once it get stained, I throw them away. 

TEAM DARK SHIRTS FOREVER8)

I don't own any white tees because I am clumsy and will get a stain on it within the first hour. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom