Dressing Better Vol 2.0

This may have been touched before...

I have a leather sleeved bomber, perfect fit and clean! but the leather on certain parts of the sleeve seems to be fading or either faded. Any way to repair this DIY? or would a shop be the best bet?

BTW congrats bro!

Last edited:
I actually went with the white shirt. :rofl:

I told her I was getting bodied for suggesting the black shirt. She said "i thought it would've been hot, either way". Of course, the white shirt got messed up like I thought, so I got to take it to the cleaners :lol: . Went out and partied with friends afterwards.

You are winning my man.

looking for some double strap monk shoes in light brown. Budget is about $200. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

pinoy732 pinoy732 CLEAN. I have a few Washingtons. Love the cut. Is that a double four in hand? I like to wear a double and let that second wrap around show a bit.

pinoy732 pinoy732 CLEAN. I have a few Washingtons. Love the cut. Is that a double four in hand? I like to wear a double and let that second wrap around show a bit.
Thanks man. Revamping back to menswear for new job so SuSu been crucial.

and just a regular 4IH. I actually hate that visible second wrap you talking bout but to each their own :lol:

Need to find a European Common Projects chelsea boot retailer 

Customs and import taxes are over $200 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm going to be wearing them with casual pants so braces aren't a option but do you know of any good places to buy suspenders?

At long last, found a EU retailer with my size available for the CP chelsea boots 
pimp.gif
 Just paid my preorder, should have them in ~2-3 weeks

Total came down to €400. Much better than the SLP prices international retailers were charging 
sick.gif

Last edited:
At long last, found a EU retailer with my size available for the CP chelsea boots :pimp:  Just paid my preorder, should have them in ~2-3 weeks
Total came down to €400. Much better than the SLP prices international retailers were charging :x  

Nice man. You'll love them. What color did you end up going with?

Wedding next weekend, engagement party the following :pimp: what's even better is the wedding I'm staying overnight and the engagement is legit 45 seconds away from where I live, right down the street.

Just hoping for some clear weather where a coat isn't necessary.

Last edited:
Wedding next weekend, engagement party the following :pimp: what's even better is the wedding I'm staying overnight and the engagement is legit 45 seconds away from where I live, right down the street.

Just hoping for some clear weather where a coat isn't necessary.

Like a rain coat?

Or a coat for da jimmy?

Back
Top Bottom