Dressing Better Vol 2.0

lot of ya'll dudes be so gassed off a name brand or what the next man think is hot to realize when you just being foolish or riding for no apparent reason.  dudes really paying rent money for a pair of jeans to wear to their gig at Petco or going to the mall to cop designer at retail and saying they had a good day thrifting 
roll.gif

Yea i dont see the big deal about those.

I mean im not hating cuz theres probably sneakers i like that alotta dudes on here wouldn't be caught dead wearing..

But i don't see whats so special.

They look like larry david shoes.

Dont know if this belongs here, but anyone know the name of these beanies and where to find a good quality one?

Guys this is all subjective. There's no right or wrong. People seem so sensitive in here and so quick to shame those that don't agree with the majority. If he thinks CP's look uncomfortable/ugly, it's ok. Hes not wrong, it's his opinion.

Guys this is all subjective. There's no right or wrong. People seem so sensitive in here and so quick to shame those that don't agree with the majority. If he thinks CP's look uncomfortable/ugly, it's ok. Hes not wrong, it's his opinion.
I'm saying.  We all like what we like and don't what we don't

And the price he copped for. Eughck[emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji][emoji]128553[/emoji]

I need to get myself a nice leather jacket. Y'all got some recommendations?

I'm really digging the look of the jacket above.

Still a very nice jacket, but personally I think that leather jacket would be perfect without that type of collar.

Got the same jacket but in calf. similar feelings regarding the collar so I took a straight razor to it.

Yea i dont see the big deal about those.

I mean im not hating cuz theres probably sneakers i like that alotta dudes on here wouldn't be caught dead wearing..

But i don't see whats so special.

They look like larry david shoes.

You be wearing Stan Smiths though, right? :nerd:

You be wearing Stan Smiths though, right? :nerd:

I do.

But i like stan smiths better.
And i realize theyre both "white" sneakers but stan smiths have better details in my opinion....the lines....subtle color....the minimalist 3 stripes....and the shape.(im a big fan of cortezs too)

And the quality issue comes up with the cps alot.
Im not going to die in my sneakers.

But like i said thats my preference. ...im not saying the cps are ugly...and alot of cats in here got some clean fits with em.
But theyre not for me.

If someone gave those to me as a gift i would sell them and get a bunch of these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom