Dressing Better Vol 2.0

They're too tight.
What? 
laugh.gif

They look fine to me. But then again I'm European.

Properly fitting> Too tight or Too loose.

I think this is a matter of personal taste....jeans are a skinny fit....they are not supposed to fit lose and as long as I'm comfortable in them, to me they are the right fit....matter of fact all you see is practically the leg opening :lol:

Thoughts on Bullhead stacked skinny jeans, need some quality black denim that's not going to break the bank.

I want to purchase those tobacco Chelsea's and some black suede Chelsea's from SEF can someone walk me through the steps please? I'm also a 10.5 in Nike/Jordan, 11 in runners - air max and runners. But usually a 9.5-10 in dress shoes. Thanks.

sidenote: I work for a menswear start up that makes custom suits starting at $499.. [emoji]128293[/emoji] - PM for more info. I have complete custom Loro Piana & Zenga fabrics starting at $1499, also [emoji]128293[/emoji].

I want to purchase those tobacco Chelsea's and some black suede Chelsea's from SEF can someone walk me through the steps please? I'm also a 10.5 in Nike/Jordan, 11 in runners - air max and runners. But usually a 9.5-10 in dress shoes. Thanks.

Go to website, find contact information, and email them with your sizing inquiries.

Back
Top Bottom