Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thrifted this beauty a month or so ago. Can't wait to rock come fall.

Last edited:
Do you guys who shop a lot at one store ever get personal emails with deals? Not like an automated 15% off your next purchase that almost every customer gets, but one with a real person emailing you an exclusive deal.

:rofl: what?

I'd assume if you developed a personal relationship with an employee (networking) in a store you shop at frequently, that you'd exchange phone numbers..

Story Et Fall's newest colorways to be added later this year. I already emailed Lian asking for prospective order availability. Waiting on reply now.

Tobacco:

Grey Suede:

Seems that the middle CW are the ones that made the cut. Others were concerned but passed on.

Story Et Fall's newest colorways to be added later this year. I already emailed Lian asking for prospective order availability. Waiting on reply now.

Tobacco:

Grey Suede:

Seems that the middle CW are the ones that made the cut. Others were concerned but passed on.

Was originally set on tobacco, but gray suede is seeming more practical and easier to wear now.

I like both of the new colors for SEF. I don't see myself wearing the tobacco though. Will likely cop a pair of chelseas in grey.

pinoy732 pinoy732 please keep me updated on when we can order. Would like to get my order in ASAP then just forget about it until they arrive one random day :lol:

I'm copping both for sure. Will use Tobacco more as my "beat around" joints as my TBNY chelseas are really getting on their last leg lol.

I know what you mean though Hen regarding the wait around. I copped some SLP jeans from a German dude and joints are taking FOREVER to arrive. I check for an update daily :frown:

Hopefully with SEF, I'll forget since I won't have tracking til production is completed anyway lol

checking out a Billy Reid sample sale this weekend. He better have the Bond peacoat! It's been about 3 years and I still want it for cheap :lol:

It might have sold out around the time the movie released but they're still selling it, saw it in the retail store in Atlanta earlier this year.

Did anyone on SF respond to you about the Surface to Air leathers?

I'm copping both for sure. Will use Tobacco more as my "beat around" joints as my TBNY chelseas are really getting on their last leg lol.

I know what you mean though Hen regarding the wait around. I copped some SLP jeans from a German dude and joints are taking FOREVER to arrive. I check for an update daily :frown:

Hopefully with SEF, I'll forget since I won't have tracking til production is completed anyway lol

it was a great surprise when mine came in...5 weeks later came home and they were sitting there..totally slipped my mind.

Dressing Better fam , going to a wedding next week. Any shirt/tie/pants combo you guys could recommend?
Is there a dress code?

I think the reliable one would be a nice navy suit and crisp white dress shirt. Tear up the dance floor and then tear up the bridesmaids yambs.

anyone ever use Luxire for MTM?

I'm thinking of asking them to make me an OCBD with a classic collar roll

I've done it twice. First one was too small second was nearly perfect until I washed it and it was unwearable. The collar roll was perfect though. Think in the additional notes part of whatever it's called I asked for unfused collars with a 9.5cm collar point

It might have sold out around the time the movie released but they're still selling it, saw it in the retail store in Atlanta earlier this year.

Did anyone on SF respond to you about the Surface to Air leathers?
Nope, as expected. I reached out to S2A themselves, and customer service was great. I ended up getting that leather MA1 I posted pages back.

My homie schooled me on the suit game. Picking up a charcoal suit this weekend. Just got the call that they are done tapering it. Ordering a black suit soon too.

Anyway any good boot version of the shoe brovsko just posted?

Also what color shoe are you supposed to wear with charcoal? Black or brown? I hope black so I don't have to buy two boots. Also can you wear suede shoes in an office setting?

Why would you want double monk boots? Those are horrible. Stay with the classics.

I hope your homie didn't school you on getting a black suit, especially after a charcoal one. Get navy or medium gray or light gray instead.

Meermin just put some nice snuff suede chelsea boots up on their site

As for me, wore this out to dinner at Joël Robuchon last night

Saw this parked outside

- Brovsko
I love the color pop.

I can't wait for Fall to get here. Seesh!

Why would you want double monk boots? Those are horrible. Stay with the classics.

I hope your homie didn't school you on getting a black suit, especially after a charcoal one. Get navy or medium gray or light gray instead.

I chose the colors myself. Was just grabbing a clearance wool suit while it was on sale. Black is the standard in accounting so I need 2 or 3 black ones.

They are just intro Jos A Bank suits anyway, until I can afford something better.

Back
Top Bottom