Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I have a pair from To Boot New York that I wear literally year round. thankfully they have a full vibram sole so they work fine for the winter and since I paid next to nothing for em, I don't mind beating them around.

I'd say a darker color SEF Chelsea would be completely fine for the winter. provided that you go to a cobbler and have the rubber topy (which they provide in your box to apoxy at your discretion) attached to not only protect the leather sole from the elements, but also to help provide you some traction.

Whats the average price on some SEF? I'd definitely go after brown suede. Trying to catch a batch in late October or early November

Cant wait for fall also. Best time of the year for my closet

Last edited:
I have a pair from To Boot New York that I wear literally year round. thankfully they have a full vibram sole so they work fine for the winter and since I paid next to nothing for em, I don't mind beating them around.

I'd say a darker color SEF Chelsea would be completely fine for the winter. provided that you go to a cobbler and have the rubber topy (which they provide in your box to apoxy at your discretion) attached to not only protect the leather sole from the elements, but also to help provide you some traction.

Whats the average price on some SEF? I'd definitely go after brown suede. Trying to catch a batch in late October or early November

Cant wait for fall also. Best time of the year for my closet
$235 but around $250-260 after the customs fees you'll see after delivery.

I seen a size 40 somewhere going for $235 shipped with no wait time or customs fees :nerd:

Last edited:
on the real, if you were a 43 I would've copped...even though I already have tan chelsea's and jodhpurs

just hate waiting for stuff :lol:

on the real, if you were a 43 I would've copped...even though I already have tan chelsea's and jodhpurs

just hate waiting for stuff :lol:

If I were a 43 it'd be trouble. I see all the deals you put @SneakerPimp2k8 onto.

I just want to get rid of the boots at this point. Unfortunately can't return them since they are custom made. Don't care about losing money on the customs and shipping if I can hook an NTer up.

So if I'm a usual 10.5/11 in sneakers I should pursue a 43/44? After reading Hennessy's listing I'm guessing they run big?

Bro. I paid yesterday. Gotta wait 4 weeks to get them. Ain't no one received the crop joints yet to my knowledge.

Last edited:
gonna have to start putting info how to cop in ya signature Wis.

I don't even own the brand. I just know I good deal (insane deal) when I see one :lol:

gonna have to start putting info how to cop in ya signature Wis.

I don't even own the brand. I just know I good deal (insane deal) when I see one :lol:
Man. Just update page 1 and refer there. Most of the newbie questions can be answered from that page alone. lol.

Prices for the cropped joints. I copped in walnut suede. Don't even know how the hue is :lol:

"The cropped jodhpur is priced at 185 USD excl vat and duties for the calf suede and 205 USD excl vat and duties for the calf."

Low key wanna cop Hennys SEF so I can beat my current pair to the ground [emoji]128514[/emoji]

um..I posted that picture and that's neither of us

a random I found online when searching Loake Mitchum. belongs to a guy's blog so maybe if you find he has info

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom