Dressing Better Vol 2.0

What color tie would you guys wear with this?

Can I get some critique? Anything else I should add?  Maybe a diff. tie combo? (I also have a small checkered pocket square). 

As far as the shoes goes, I don't have any other brown dress shoes so I wore my brown chelsea boots :frown:

Yeah, I think he stated that he has a pocket square. I'd be weary of the pocket square and lapel pin combo. It can sometimes be a bit much. If doing both, I'd keep the square minimal print and not so poofy out of the pocket

Where is the suit from? The DB waistcoat and color reminds me of Suit Supply's Lazio.

^thats a great combo. I would go as is. Add a pocket square if you have one.
Cool, thanks for the feedback!
Yeah, I think he stated that he has a pocket square. I'd be weary of the pocket square and lapel pin combo. It can sometimes be a bit much. If doing both, I'd keep the square minimal print and not so poofy out of the pocket

Where is the suit from? The DB waistcoat and color reminds me of Suit Supply's Lazio.
Thanks! I'll make sure to keep the pocket square minimal. And yes, this is from Suit Supply, the Lazio line. It's crazy how some of you guys can recognize right away, lol.

so is grailed.com as easy as it looks? Anyone sold or bought off their before? Didnt realize how easy signing up an account was, and to just post an item. Any feedback is appreciated.

so is grailed.com as easy as it looks? Anyone sold or bought off their before? Didnt realize how easy signing up an account was, and to just post an item. Any feedback is appreciated.

Grailed is legit. Just as with eBay, however, the legitimacy depends on the seller, since it's not a monolithic marketplace.

Last edited:
I know a couple members on here have purchased from there. I haven't personally but from what those members have shared, the site is as legit as the seller is. As with any other marketplace, scamming exists but playing smart, not falling for the typical tricks, and PayPal's protection plan all seem to make for a potentially good place to find deals.

I do wonder how selling goes on there. Are there fees? Is there an option to buy through Grailed or are all transactions done through PayPal, where Grailed is more for marketing the products?

If not, how is Grailed making money?

I know a couple members on here have purchased from there. I haven't personally but from what those members have shared, the site is as legit as the seller is. As with any other marketplace, scamming exists but playing smart, not falling for the typical tricks, and PayPal's protection plan all seem to make for a potentially good place to find deals.

I do wonder how selling goes on there. Are there fees? Is there an option to buy through Grailed or are all transactions done through PayPal, where Grailed is more for marketing the products?

If not, how is Grailed making money?
Exactly how i was thinking. Thats why i wanted more info about the site. The site doesn't have any info about them at all or how it works.

back from church, got folks cming at 4pm for the game, yes i am hosting, lacoste polo, vest by ysl, bottoms by chevignon and souliers (shoes) by Jean Marc Weston...enjoy your synday you all !!!

Grailed is legit. Just as with eBay, however, the legitimacy depends on the seller, since it's not a monolithic marketplace.
It's good. I think I had 13 transactions on there as a seller. Like Rob said, a very minor fee, just a couple of bucks.

You will get lowballers though at times and some items will sit.

The lowball offers on grailed are ridiculous. You get dudes offering like 25% of your asking price. I usually hit them with a 500% markup on the counter offer

The lowball offers on grailed are ridiculous. You get dudes offering like 25% of your asking price. I usually hit them with a 500% markup on the counter offer

You ever end up selling what you were getting lowballed on?

Yep. I ignore most.

You gotta understand...the same demographic reigns on there....kids with no/low income that have taste beyond their current means.

Yep. I ignore most.

You gotta understand...the same demographic reigns on there....kids with no/low income that have taste beyond their current means.
When you look at the comments that they leave on peoples items at times it's laughable. They insult sellers who wont comply to their low ball offers.

Back
Top Bottom