Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Any idea on a spring jacket to wear when i have a suit on (dark colored suit) ?

Not looking to break the bank though :rolleyes

too casual.

something in the middle, casual but i could also rock without a suit.

Oak one sold out in my size so anyone know any jacket like this, not pass $120, not trying to cash out too much for a spring jacket.

It be like that sometimes
Wear it to a nice dinner :pimp:

It sounds cliche, but people treat you different based on how you dress. Not to say this is your primary reason to wear suits.

I usually start my morning on the weekends at a coffee house for a couple hours. I got approached by two girls and a guy before when I wore suits. Girls asked if I'm from the east coast because SoCal guys can't dress :lol: (Two different occasions). Dude was turnt up at 7am. He was like "my man looking fly with the blue suit and fedora, boy". Chopped it up a bit and he went on a small rant on kids wear dress shirts nowadays.

Just grabbed this Baracuta G9. A little pricey considering what it is. I guess it's my tax return gift to myself.

Just grabbed this Baracuta G9. A little pricey considering what it is. I guess it's my tax return gift to myself.

Dope piece. I had one myself but sold it. Hope you sized down one. It runs pretty large. My chest is 38" and I went with a 36". It still had enough room to layer under too.

Wear it to a nice dinner :pimp:

It sounds cliche, but people treat you different based on how you dress. Not to say this is your primary reason to wear suits.

I usually start my morning on the weekends at a coffee house for a couple hours. I got approached by two girls and a guy before when I wore suits. Girls asked if I'm from the east coast because SoCal guys can't dress :lol: (Two different occasions). Dude was turnt up at 7am. He was like "my man looking fly with the blue suit and fedora, boy". Chopped it up a bit and he went on a small rant on kids wear dress shirts nowadays.

I had a boy in College who would rock his older brothers designer suits DG type joints whenever we went to NBA games. He'd always end up ditching me and my group and move down to like the 2nd row! Security wouldn't even check his ticket. It was crazy. This is not fabricated lol it would happen nearly every time we went.

Last edited:
I had a boy in College who would rock his older brothers designer suits DG type joints whenever we went to NBA games. He'd always end up ditching me and my group and move down to like the 2nd row! Security wouldn't even check his ticket. It was crazy. This is not fabricated lol it would happen nearly every time we went.
I believe it, man.

We always contradict ourselves. "Don't judge a book by its cover"...."First impression is everything".

When I wear menswear type attire to finer stores, I always get asked for help. When I wear a tank top and sweat shorts, I'm a ghost.

I believe it, man.

We always contradict ourselves. "Don't judge a book by its cover"...."First impression is everything".

When I wear menswear type attire to finer stores, I always get asked for help. When I wear a tank top and sweat shorts, I'm a ghost.

Truth.

Although, it sometimes works the other way as well. I've shopped in finer stores in sweats and trainers and gotten extra attention. When I'm not noticed is when im dressed right down the middle.

I forgot where from, but I read an article not too long ago that stated, a study/survey showed that sales associates in high end stores are more likely to give extra attention to those in loungewear than flashy clothes.

It's like, 'If I have the balls to shop here in these sweats, i can afford this' kind of vibe... And it looks like you're running errands so you're there for a purpose and likely to buy something. Kind of a, 'I don't have anything to prove' type look. Of course cleanliness and neatness is important still in dressing down.

I could totally believe the suit/basketball game scenario though.

Walked into LV this past christmas in my balenciagas and leather jacket, not a single person interested in helping me out.

Went back a few days later to cop another gift, but this time it was after work so I was suited. Got immediate attention and was out in 15 minutes flat.

Walked into LV this past christmas in my balenciagas and leather jacket, not a single person interested in helping me out.

Went back a few days later to cop another gift, but this time it was after work so I was suited. Got immediate attention and was out in 15 minutes flat.

Being a 6'3" black guy I rarely get any attention stores. Suit changes all that. Even those chicks at kiosks in the middle of the mall give me attention.

Anybody ever have a pair of Allen Edmonds recrafted?

I wore may pair of starnds for 2 years and get them recrafted this month. Just got them back last Wednesday. Joints came back looking brand new, I was excited.

Wore them to work on Thursday no issues. I get home, check the soles just to see how they held up and what do I find... a black circle a lil bigger than quarter size.

The reason I go them recrafted to begin with is because the cork was showing in the same spot... wondering if these will just end up wearing down quick now :smh:

It's good. I think I had 13 transactions on there as a seller. Like Rob said, a very minor fee, just a couple of bucks.

You will get lowballers though at times and some items will sit.

I have an item there just sitting 1st time I put it on 2 sellers ask questions that was so stupid one asking. The color like he can't see pictures very well the other asking for dimensions when he could just go to the official website and get.

But ebay is no better and low ballers are even more rediculous on ebay and even after you lower the price dudes still don't buy lol
Then I got guys bidding and not paying saying they was on vacation. Fine but why is it all Of a sudden you finally pay when I leave bad feedback and open a claim.

Kids and clowns run rampant on ebay

started my new gig today.. first i ever had that's "business professional" instead of "business casual"

i have a doppleganger of both Carlin and Queeze's gf in here :lol:

Back
Top Bottom