Dressing Better Vol 2.0

You can check out Naked And Famous, Unbranded raw denim and PRPS. As for chinos, check out the GAP GQ Collab. They have some khaki and navy selvedge chinos.

Checked them all out and prps has some nice jeans. Ty 4 the suggestions. I had a pair of raw nudies but I ended up washing them a good 2 months in forgetting all about it as it was my first pair of jeans. Is there any hope for them? [emoji]128532[/emoji]

Hi all,

My first time posting in here. A couple of fits from this week -- feedback is welcome.

- Brovsko

This is pretty much how I dress to work; my only suggestion would be to wear more casual/beat up shoes/boots since the pants are chinos. I wear fits like these with Wolverine boots

Would y'all recommend: Plain toe or Moc? Both are the same price...

Plain toe

Moc

Last edited:
Moc :pimp:

I was flipping through Details mag today and saw an article pretty much trashing all of wall st. for their overly casual style. This lady clearly hasn't seen Hank yet! Haha

I'd go for plain too. Moc adds extra bulk to the look which doesn't always work for everyone.

I keep forgetting to send my joints off to get resoled before the winter gets here. :smh:

I'm more partial to plain toe myself. Has anyone checked out HELM boots? They have a bunch of different styles on their site, made in the USA, but pricey.

- Brovsko

Back
Top Bottom