Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Any nice casual fit pics with black jeans?

Shot from yesterday. Enjoying the cooler temperatures now

:lol: love black denim....well anything black really

Lifehack....like the fit of a certain shirt but don't feel like breaking the bank. Take the measurements, pick your fabric and get Luxire to make it for you :smokin

Damn this thread. I said I wasn't going to get a pair of Daltons but ordered a pair last night. Had some nordstrom notes to use so I was like eff it and ordered. Only boots left on my want list anyway. Hope the quality control is good since there's a lot of reviews about people receiving pairs with defects.

Especially since it switches between hot and cold so frequently right now. Hate this confusing weather. Just stay cold.

I like the jacket on the top but I already have a jacket for the winter and waiting for the APC sale for a wool parka. I'm late to the party but I recently discovered how warm wool is last two years ago when it was freezing in halloween and my guy let me use his jacket. I couldn't believe it.

I'll prolly get my fashionista card revoked for that statement.

Last edited:
My Wallabees are absolutely beat. Is it acceptable to wear them with nicer things or should I just demote them to running errands on lazy Sundays?

My Wallabees are absolutely beat. Is it acceptable to wear them with nicer things or should I just demote them to running errands on lazy Sundays?
demote to casual occasions, for sure not nicer things. They look nice when beat as long as you're not dressing them with something formal

Back
Top Bottom