Dressing Better Vol 2.0

yall really digging uniqlo's quality? I've got a few pieces from them and the only one I still love is my trench coat. The sleeve lengths of their shirts are TERRIBLE and quite frankly I think H & M fits better and has better quality. Sometimes Uniqlo is WAY to basic also.
quality for me is fine, but their sizing is sometimes off...several shirts i have fit in the shoulders and sleeves, but are mad long 

I'm not short (not tall either, 5'10"), howeveri just tuck them in though...

Uniqlo sizing is off at times, but they put out the measurements for each of their items so you can check out the measurements of something before you purchase it which is big plus imo.

Man I go in Uniqlo and try the stuff on and it just seems very evident that it's a japanese brand. Maybe that's what my issue is. I'm not built like them and the clothes just look hella awkward on me. Also one of the sweaters I got a few years back pretty much only lasted a winter.

In the market for a decent scarf
[/URL]

If you live in a big city Nordstrom Racks should be stocking up soon (if not already) but you gotta have a decent NR. I notice the ones in Chicago are far better stocked than those in the burbs

Comfortable kicks? Avoid leather uppers and leather soles.

Find suede with a dainite sole. Meermin has a few offerings:

https://meermin.es/articulo.php?idArt=2311#
https://meermin.es/articulo.php?idArt=2328#
https://meermin.es/articulo.php?idArt=4320#

Been wondering what shoes would be more comfy. Also found some Pradas that I liked that were comfy even tho they were leather. No matter how comfy a dress shoe is I simply can't walk around in em for more than 45mins.

I've only tried on a pair of bushacres but the lacing system for them suck. Only a few laceholes so you can't even tie them tight. My foot moved around them too much and didn't like how loose the boot was around the ankle.
Yeah I was surprised at how geeked people were in here when a uniqlo location was opening near them. New stuff is exciting.
Their online store is terrible imo. Kept ******* up the sizes and/or colors on my orders.

Uniqlo sizing is off at times, but they put out the measurements for each of their items so you can check out the measurements of something before you purchase it which is big plus imo.

didnt notice all the sizing was different. The sleeves are always way too short tho.

Their online store is terrible imo. Kept ******* up the sizes and/or colors on my orders.
didnt notice all the sizing was different. The sleeves are always way too short tho.
I have long arms and if I go by my measurements the sleeves come out near perfect for me. I do agree with the online orders though. **** sucks. Stuff is always out of stock and you gotta stay up every night hoping to catch the restock. When you do manage to catch your size, something is either missing from your order or they sent the wrong thing. Those Jil Sander overcoats look cool though. Holding out on pulling the trigger in case they come out with more colors.

I still stand by my belief that Kent Wang's polos are the best you can buy at less than $100. I've worn mine 3-4 times and the collar and overall shape are still great. The length is nice too, great for tucked or untucked. Size up one though.

Today:

They're meh when compared with the Nas polo :pimp:

I still stand by my belief that Kent Wang's polos are the best you can buy at less than $100. I've worn mine 3-4 times and the collar and overall shape are still great. The length is nice too, great for tucked or untucked. Size up one though.

Today:

They're meh when compared with the Nas polo :pimp:

Slept super hard on the Nas polo when it hit sale :smh:

See if you can find a pair of AE x Brooks Brothers Macneils from the AE outlets. They have an insole and have rubber soles.

I'll look into these. Thanks!
I have this pair and love them.

I've been to Vegas and walked back and forth the strip for an hour or two at a times in my Lanvins, Guccis, Margielas, Pradas, Balenciaga, etc... without a problem.

I usually walk in leather soled shoes and boots so anything rubber just feels good. Worst comes to worst I always have a pair of Jack Purcells (has more cushions than chucks) stashed in my cars in case my feet hurts or it rains or whatever.

So much ballin.

Very nice. Are those the RL Sanderson in suede? I have the Sandersons in walnut calf and they are my favorite AEs to wear right now.

AE Schautal ?? , I seen these at nordstrom racks and i believe they were exclusive to nordstrom. but they are basically an AE Macneil in suede though.

Man, I never thought I would see Hender Schemes in this thread :wow: :lol:

Definitely some polarization in attitudes towards them. I've seen a lot of controversy stem for the Jordan 4 pairs, but I don't see a problem with it as they are paying homage to classic silhouettes of shoes. Heard the quality was top notch too.

Anyone own anything from DAMIR DOMA SILENT? I'm interested in this bomber:

Should I size TTS? or up one?

By the way, "TTS" means choose your normal size that you own in other brands, correct? But what is the general consensus for people that workout/lift? Might be a silly question, but do we also fall into that TTS realm?

I agree with the cuts and I love APC denim, but come on man. He's harping on APC fabric as best quality? Definitely decent jeans out there at "human" price points. But you have to admire his attitude :lol:

Agreed. I think he's ignoring the quality of his brand post ~2008

I keep buying though :smh:

Back
Top Bottom