Dressing Better Vol 2.0

i'm a 9.5, sometimes 10. Do I go 9 or 10 on the arenas?

Also got these as a gift a while back, just sitting in the closet. Apparently they thought my size was an 8. Lol all good. Would anyone be interested? They're from suit supply looking for ALOT less than retail.
Ask the designer shoes thread but you definitely wouldn't be a 10, Arenas run extremely large.  You're probably between an 8 (41) & a 9 (42) but I imagine the 42 will be better.  I wear an 11.5/12 in sneakers and 43 are too tight to be comfortable but a 44 is too big, I have a couple pairs and they're both 44 but the fit is eh.  I also have a wide foot.  I'd realistically need like a 43.25. 
laugh.gif
  I love my anthracite pair, such an awesome color.

Thanks Henny and Shady

As for the button stance, it's higher than something like a ludlow. But then again, ludlow is OD low IMO. I can deal; especially as I rarely button the jacket anyway.

If you can find in stores, the dry comfort was available for $30 a pop from $70.

Shady, Menlo had a handful of smalls and extra smalls in navy, charcoal, and black. I grabbed black myself as it was the last medium available.

They will all fit differently depending on if you plan on wearing shoes or boots.

Wear the shoes or boots you want to pair with the trousers primarily to the tailor, and have them move accordingly. I just did this last night. Brought some trousers to have lengthened 1.25" for 1/2" break.

1/2" break is usually what I go for as well.

This is exactly what I'm afraid of. So I DO or DON'T ask for a 1/2 inch break?
Those pants are exaggerated. Inseam has to be 28" at the max. If you want a more traditional length to with half to full inch break.

Like I said, bring the shoes you plan to wear with to the tailor and have him or her fold the pants up until you're happy. It's simple.

This is about half an inch break.

Damn. I would classify what I do as little to no break. This is aggressive though, but I'm 100% sure its being pulled of well.
I have so many pairs of pants, man. That one is a charcoal one. I already have a similar pair from a suit that has half an inch break.

My coworker took the pic because she said they were dangerously short :lol:

Full pic

I'm in Mexico and my hotel has a connecting mall with a Salvatore Ferragamo in it. RIP to my bank account and credit line.

Back
Top Bottom