Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I like what I see and $700 for Fully Canvassed is great! Definitely an alternative to bespoke. From your experience is the average price of a suit around that price? Granted i know you get a better price than the average consumer.
Yea, all of my suits are the baseline $658 (does not include tax), all come fully canvassed with functional button holes and your choice of lapel / pocket style, belt / no-belt, etc. (all included in price), the price goes up based on choice of fabric and level of hand work.

No pressure at all, but if you decide to go and you like what you see, send me a PM and I can see if I can get you a discount; for reference the F&F discount is 15% so the price is ~$600 after-tax
I might hit you mang.

I passed their spot on the way to Kamakura the other weekend. Looked nice.

You walked from madison sq park to kamakura? train wouldve been much easier

Regarding that mtm maker, is there a list of options that you can choose? i work literally right next to the building so i can swing by anytime

Regarding that mtm maker, is there a list of options that you can choose? i work literally right next to the building so i can swing by anytime
Options for stylistic details? Probably better to send them an e-mail or stop by but I know that they don't charge extra for details like functional buttonholes, contrasting stitching, pocket styles, 1 or 2 vents and lapel style, there may be others but I'm not sure 

If you're asking for the other items they sell, they have sport coats, shoes, shirts, etc. but I have no experience to provide my opinion

@Pinoy732   You may have the place mistaken, they're located in an office building by Madison Square Park; either way let me know if I could be of help  

Last edited:

Whoops. Read the address wrong then.

There was a spot closer to Kamakura. Must've gotten it confused with the place Run mentioned.

Options for stylistic details? Probably better to send them an e-mail or stop by but I know that they don't charge extra for details like functional buttonholes, contrasting stitching, pocket styles, 1 or 2 vents and lapel style, there may be others but I'm not sure 

If you're asking for the other items they sell, they have sport coats, shoes, shirts, etc. but I have no experience to provide my opinion

@Pinoy732
  You may have the place mistaken, they're located in an office building by Madison Square Park; either way let me know if I could be of help  

Yep def wrong. I was at the park the next day though. For the BBQ Festival....had my mind on things outside of the sartorial nature :evil:

laugh.gif

Wore my rainy day beater items today. Luckily caught a pic before the rain actually hit :lol:

Total cost was just under $130 for everything:

Yea, all of my suits are the baseline $658 (does not include tax), all come fully canvassed with functional button holes and your choice of lapel / pocket style, belt / no-belt, etc. (all included in price), the price goes up based on choice of fabric and level of hand work.

No pressure at all, but if you decide to go and you like what you see, send me a PM and I can see if I can get you a discount; for reference the F&F discount is 15% so the price is ~$600 after-tax

I may take you up on that man, especially at $600 for FC suiting. My brain is going "you don't need another suit, you just bought one but...maybe you do" :lol: :smh:.

It probably won't be any time soon but I will definitely be using them. Will let you know when I do. Thanks @RUNYC!

What is DBNT wearing for swimming trunks for the summer season? :nerd:

Also Adrian, are your glasses Versace?

barneyswarehouse has some saturdays nyc and m. nii trunks for the low with free shipping.  wait for a sale for further reductions

Actually you're smart for saving up for stuff like that.
I don't have instagram. Real street cat here.
Not actually term, but cut back. Lots of folks were laid off, man.

I'm always actively looking though since I'm marketable and mobile. Interviewed with at least 30 firms. Turned down a couple job offers.

I'm pretty content with what I have. I just spend money with the girl I'm dating now. Making memories, b.

Street cat? I hope you're posting on da sidekick, b.
Wis dating? :nerd:

What is DBNT wearing for swimming trunks for the summer season?
nerd.gif

Also Adrian, are your glasses Versace?
Living in FL I stay in some board shorts. I mainly rock Quiksilver's but also wear Rip Curl and Volcom. They've got it all from short to long plus that 4-way stretch material that's comfortable as all get out (but it doesn't dry fast enough). 

Nice. Loafers are my fav. I travel a lot for work, and it's just so much easier getting in and out of them than traditional dress shoes.

So I just got these pants back from the tailor. They are my APC new standards from college. I gave my tailor a pair of ACNE Ace jeans and just told him make them fit the same. Also hemmed them to a 30 inseam. Very happy with the results, I haven't worn these jeans in over a year because f the baggy fit before. Like getting new pair of jeans with my own fades. Except these jeans are 4 years old :smile:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom