Dressing Better Vol 2.0

I'm cool with very basic ones but some of the styles of joggers and the fact that so many kids are wearing around sweatpants on a daily basis = one of those trends people are gonna look back in 10 years and they'll be like, wtf was I thinking?

Last edited:

I'm cool with very basic ones but some of the styles of joggers and the fact that so many kids are wearing around sweatpants on a daily basis = one of those trends people are gonna look back in 10 years and they'll be like, wtf was I thinking?
I was hooping in SoHo then had to run errands around in baggy college print sweat pants and just felt like a mess.  So I want "better" looking sweats for when I workout and cant change.

Or just want to be bummy...

Yo working out and playing ball in sweatpants is gross especially if you're bout to do some **** after. 
laugh.gif

Cop some nike soccer or running pants, let your nuts breathe and the sweat air our all while paying homage to the father of "joggers" at the same time. 
pimp.gif

Last edited:

What? Grown *** men wear those joggers too (plain ones) and pull em off. 
laugh.gif

Printed/leather ones are turrible, a trend I hope passes soon. Plain jogger sweats and jogger chinos? Those are gonna be around for a while, too clean of a look.

Recently hopped on the jogger pants trend myself. Wore them on a date Saturday and the girl complimented my style, got another date with her Friday :pimp: However I did get some weird looks from mostly older people. This one older couple was straight up pointing and talking about my pants in the metro :rofl: Looking to cop more though I really like them.

Recently hopped on the jogger pants trend myself. Wore them on a date Saturday and the girl complimented my style, got another date with her Friday
pimp.gif
However I did get some weird looks from mostly older people. This one older couple was straight up pointing and talking about my pants in the metro
roll.gif
Looking to cop more though I really like them.
Do you have pics of the particular ones in question?

Why would they point and talk about it? Surely they're not that unusual?
laugh.gif

Do you have pics of the particular ones in question?
Why would they point and talk about it? Surely they're not that unusual? :lol:

I dunno they might've been pointing at my shoes now that I think about it. I was wearing '94 bred 1s with them that day and the bright red does draw a lot of attention. I just assumed they were the pants because they're new and unusual to me. These are the pants, this pic is from Sunday when I wore them again. They are Publish brand.

Last edited:
The chino / khaki jogger pants look weird to me. I also don't like elastic, tight cuffs on my ankles since I don't want to show off my shoes. I'll try slim sweats though. My sweatpants are too baggy in the legs and the leg openings are big.

Balenciaga's lookin mean :pimp:

If I were to cop a pair, it would be that model in white.

one of those kicks that look good in........every color

an even if you wear em a few times an sell em pre owned you wont lose much

Last edited:
one of those kicks that look good in........every color

an even if you wear em a few times an sell em pre owned you wont lose much
I'm finding that out with my Nikes and Js on the latter statement. Selling everything :lol:

I just spent the better part of my morning reading 35 pages of this thread and saving various articles and links to tumblrs and whatnot into a word document on my phone. I never post but this is my favourite thread to lurk in.

That being said, I would like to ask a question that has probably been answered 100 times in here, but I just want to make sure I have everything that I need information wise.

I want to start putting money into my suits, suits that will last, both style and quality wise. I've combed through the thread and have seen some suggestions that have been made (Thick as Thieves, Suit Supply, J. Crew Ludlows which half of you guys hate, Express Photographer), anywhere else I should look in terms of starting off? Its going to be a slow process for me, so I dont mind waiting around for sales and whatnot. From the little bit of research that I've done I like the way the Ludlow fits the most, but everyone seems to think those lapels are too narrow.

But agian I'm just looking for suggestions. All help is appreciated and will be repped until I run out of reps.

Willing to max out anywhere in the 300-400 range to start off

Last edited:

I was hooping in SoHo then had to run errands around in baggy college print sweat pants and just felt like a mess.  So I want "better" looking sweats for when I workout and cant change.

Or just want to be bummy...
That's okay, sweetheart.  I got a couple pairs of slim sweatpants like 3 years ago and didn't realize everyone was gonna call them joggers and wear them around on a daily basis as a replacement for other pants.  Like they're all that exist now.

What? Grown *** men wear those joggers too (plain ones) and pull em off. 
laugh.gif

Printed/leather ones are turrible, a trend I hope passes soon. Plain jogger sweats and jogger chinos? Those are gonna be around for a while, too clean of a look.
First, I'm not even saying there's anything wrong with them right now, get on that wave and ride the **** out of it (pause).  

Second, grown *** men were also wearing tall tees and pants that were 5 sizes too big or suits that didn't come close to fitting.  I also said I'm fine with basic ones but joints with prints, big *** cuffs, etc and wearing them on an everyday basis?  No.  

****, people thought bootcut jeans were cool and "too clean of a look" not that long ago, relatively speaking.  I'm just saying it's a trend and a lot of it is gonna be regrettable.  Maybe not the beet examples but I really don't feel like searching for more than a minute:

I want to start putting money into my suits, suits that will last, both style and quality wise. I've combed through the thread and have seen some suggestions that have been made (Thick as Thieves, Suit Supply, J. Crew Ludlows which half of you guys hate, Express Photographer), anywhere else I should look in terms of starting off? Its going to be a slow process for me, so I dont mind waiting around for sales and whatnot.

But agian I'm just looking for suggestions. All help is appreciated and will be repped until I run out of reps.

you should start off by stating exactly how much your budget will be for suits. Then the suggestions can evolve from there.

saw the j crew email this morning regarding the new ludlow jacket and it made me think of the canvassed debate :lol:

AE has polos now? lol

Last edited:
I want to start putting money into my suits, suits that will last, both style and quality wise. I've combed through the thread and have seen some suggestions that have been made (Thick as Thieves, Suit Supply, J. Crew Ludlows which half of you guys hate, Express Photographer), anywhere else I should look in terms of starting off? Its going to be a slow process for me, so I dont mind waiting around for sales and whatnot.

you should start off by stating exactly how much your budget will be for suits. Then the suggestions can evolve from there.
Maxing out at 300-400, would love to spend less. Pobre life

Adidas Tiro pants >>>>>>>>>> Joggers

educate us..how do they fit...quality?
do they have pockets?

A lot of the athletic or training pants have flimsy materials and no pockets. But if these Adidas joints are the truth ill cop bro

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom