Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Picked up some olive denim from the current RL sale.. were listed at $99… ended up at $65 shipped, very happy with them

Does the fit like the Denim & Supply Ralph Lauren Jeans, Slim-Fit Brantwood

Last edited:
@RFX - seeing the way you dress, I doubt they would be slim enough for your liking unless you sized down a bit

@marmoujr -I've never had any D&S denim or pants period so thats hard to answer.. judging from that model it would be a bit similar, they aren't skin tight and definitely leave you with some breathing room

There's an outlet on 85 North - Sugaloft Mills
There's an outlet with JCrew, Burberry, Joes Jeans etc.. 400 north - North Georgia Premium Mall
The new outlet is 75 north - Woodstock Outlet Mall

Thanks man
Can't remember which one I went to last time but I didn't find anything

I need and overcoat/top coat bros... This trench I'm wearing over my suits is killing my vibe. Send me the deals.

Surprisingly the J. Crew Ludlow pants fit quite slim. I didn't have to tailor anything on mine except a hem job.

might be dumb question but do the shoebank and Freeport ae outlets share the same tock list they send?

Last edited:
Love my faded raw denim but my preference in fit has changed so never wear my NS any more. Taking my NS (right) to get tailored to be as close as possible to my PNS (left).

Anything I should tell the tailor aside from working along the inseam?

Last edited:
Was the PNS hemmed?  Or maybe it's just that they're not lined up but I'm surprised to see them look shorter.  Definitely have them take them in along the inseam like you said, they may have to adjust the rise a little too if possible (from where the seams meet below the crawtch) but I know that's not easy.  It's not nearly as simple as a pair of dress pants with how the seams are constructed.

Sucks that I have a pair of New Cure that so nicely broken in and another New Standard that fit more like PNS after shrinking which have great fades but don't fit anymore.  I'm working on a pair of Gustins that I need to get hemmed, quality is really nice for the price.  I'd definitely recommend their slim fit, only downside to their products is the wait.

Back
Top Bottom