Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Red Octobers just dropped on NDC out of nowhere D:
Yep. Funny too, I wonder how many copped manually. This is how it should be done...caught cats sleeping (literally).

If I were able to get a pair, I'd flip it like I'm jumping on a mattress.

NDC? Link us

Or this a joke? :frown:
No worries, Mike. They sold out within seconds of course.

Yep. Funny too, I wonder how many copped manually. This is how it should be done...caught cats sleeping (literally).

If I were able to get a pair, I'd flip it like I'm jumping on a mattress.

Man, I looked away from my twitter app on my phone for 10 mins and missed out :frown:

Going to J Crew later today to see if those Inferno 998s will fill this void.

SMH nike pulled a real slime move. Ahh well only wanted to cop to trade for the plats.

For all the recent grads, especially those focusing in business or management without jobs lined up, something like this would be awesome: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/job/Re...Welcome/4d5df775/?source=cpc-collegerecruiter

The pay is not the best, but I'm sure you would learn tons in a fast pace environment. Plus you can hook the team up with orange chicken :pimp: :lol:

The pinoy fella with suits would be the perfect candidate
Y'all know how I feel about Asians...

..cuisine

#signmeup

If you check a few pages back a lot of us in here bought a pair of Japanese Selvage in the last few weeks.

They're pretty good especially for the price ($12-25 on clearance).
Was actually looking for a skinny fit selvedge

Repped for the info

Not sure if anyone is up for it but would be interesting to make this weeks challenge around the theme of staple items. Would be cool to see what we all consider staples.

Back
Top Bottom