Dressing Better Vol 2.0

devil.gif
Yup.
whats da instagram

Not sure if anyone is up for it but would be interesting to make this weeks challenge around the theme of staple items. Would be cool to see what we all consider staples.

I'm down. So to understand where something we consider a staple item?

Not sure if anyone is up for it but would be interesting to make this weeks challenge around the theme of staple items. Would be cool to see what we all consider staples.
what's the challenge brosef?

Just wear something you consider a staple item or items :lol: Be it a charcoal suit, blue pants, brown shoes, peacoat, etc.

Would be interesting to see what the folks consider staples.

Cool Cool.

I'm gonna try to snap some pics.

Was actually looking for a skinny fit selvedge

Repped for the info

Yup, the pair that I got on clearance is labeled "Authentic Skinny" Japanese Selvedge. Might still be some pairs floating around but the deal was posted almost a month ago now so you might be out of luck.

Any of you Atlanta heads know of any good outlets near the city.

There's an outlet on 85 North - Sugaloft Mills
There's an outlet with JCrew, Burberry, Joes Jeans etc.. 400 north - North Georgia Premium Mall
The new outlet is 75 north - Woodstock Outlet Mall

:pimp: staple item for an Asian alpha male. I hope you have a Burberry polo, Prada jeans and Gucci loafers to match though. Hong Kong star swag, lil bro.

I'm going to cop an LV or Goyard backpack sooner or later though.

ppl overseas, esp my fam, love the big pony polos and the lacoste polos with the big gator lol. if ur a star, u can rock emporio armani t's with gucci belts and bright colored ferragamo loafers.

ppl overseas, esp my fam, love the big pony polos and the lacoste polos with the big gator lol. if ur a star, u can rock emporio armani t's with gucci belts and bright colored ferragamo loafers.
Yep. I speaketh da truff. Asian alpha male. Middle eastern money loves it too.

Yep. I speaketh da truff. Asian alpha male. Middle eastern money loves it too.

dont forget the massive amounts of perfume they spray lol! and for my fam livin in the middle east..they mess with them oils.. stuff be smellin like:smokin but the amounts they use is OD lol

Does anybody know how J.Crew regular fits compared to the Slim fit? Is there a significant difference? I'm generally a slim in all my clothes. Thanks in advance.

Whats the sale like? I've always wanted some beige RRL jeans, I'm just not sure they make them slim enough for my liking.

Does anybody know how J.Crew regular fits compared to the Slim fit? Is there a significant difference? I'm generally a slim in all my clothes. Thanks in advance.
Very significant difference.  If you wear slim fit, most items from J Crew that are not slim won't fit you well at all.  I don't think that sweaters are as bad but their shirts & pants wouldn't be good.

Back
Top Bottom