Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks shogun will check out
Thanks man, any tips on sales? Seems like CG is tough to get on discount, but not sure where exactly to look

Not sure what your looking for but if it's just a coat to wear around and for pure warmth (Not look) I've had great experiences with Arc'Teryx, Mammut. and Patagonia.

I don't know how you can't find a Levis that doesn't fit you, they have so many fits. :lol: Not to mention their LVC line.

Speaking of Levis & selvedge though, they sell one in their Made & Crafted line. I think the Tack slim might fit like 508s/513s?

Thanks shogun will check out
Thanks man, any tips on sales? Seems like CG is tough to get on discount, but not sure where exactly to look

They definitely are now.I got mine from a local camping clothing/equipment store in like 09. Don't think I've seen em for sale since.

Schott makes good leather but you really have to be built for it just like people saying Zaras for slim dudes, Schott isn't exactly slim fit either.

That question is a bit vague though, price range alone can change the perspective on what leather jacket recommendations you can give.

I'm shocked RFX didn't post a SLP leather jacket …. :nerd:

The ones he posted a few months ago were clean as hell. Some nice and simple designs. Been wishing I could find simple designed ones that are affordable. Department stores carry the ugliest designed crap.

The SLPs are beautiful, just out of my range for the moment… but the others I've seen which are reasonably priced seem so far off and I'd rather not spend $600 settling.

Who do you guys like style wise who are celeb? (If Kanye no need to respond)

Last edited:
Levi's needs to make selvedge 508 and 513's. I'd probably never buy other jeans again. They're the best cut of jeans i've had.

I copped a pair of authentic skinny's (non selvedge) during this sale and they fit me like Levi's 511's sized up or the J. Crew urban slim (outlet). I personally think that fit is almost perfect for me (5 11 189lbs). I love the 508's too which I have a pair that I really like. Gap makes a slim that to me fits like the 508. I actually found the selvedge slim at the gap on sale . Got a pair for $18.50. Have no idea if that selvage is the same Japanese selvedge as the skinny authentic's. Surprised nobody is talking about the Gap slim fit with so much (well deserved) 508 love.

Last edited:
I have in CT, more than once, multiple locations, yes the selvedge ones too that retailed for 98
Sometimes you NY ppl should travel for a deal

Srs
You right tho. I'm looking for these gap jeans as well. Size 44 anywhere?

Last edited:

not a celeb, nor is is style amazing, just want this aesthetic (prob can't achieve a BF this low naturally though)

no bromo

Zara makes some of the finest quality pleather.
It goes well with my Jordans :pimp:

I don't really pay attention to celebs. I don't follow their IGs, Facebooks, etc. I'm sure Ryan Gossling will be mentioned as well as Beckham.

Jacob: if I recall correctly from the pics you posted back in the early to mid 2000s, you're a taller and leaner cat. If so, go with a black moto or bomber, my man.

Ps you need to make another Hov vid ASAP :pimp:

Can't really think of any celebrity's style I like right now. I have been watching a lot of Boardwalk Empire and it's made me want to start smoking again and rock slicked back hair and wear driver's caps and buy vests.

Back
Top Bottom