Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Thanks everyone.

Wis, I texted you saying I'm copping. Never told you to do the same. I know how you feel about dat camo life.

E, cue the steez gawd voice..it's jcrew bro :lol:

Boss, yeah man I mink oil em but haven't since last year. Gotta re apply soon
:pimp:

that nike jacket was nice as hell

until i saw the price....................

not that serious

this weather is not the business yo.

Last edited:
speaking of branding on the back of varsity jackets..is it not possible to remove the patches/lettering or w/e? I have a few from my streetwear days that i like but theres some hideous stuff on the back

speaking of branding on the back of varsity jackets..is it not possible to remove the patches/lettering or w/e? I have a few from my streetwear days that i like but theres some hideous stuff on the back

I don't think that it is a separate patch that you can just unstitch.

Ive got a pair of N&F Weird Guys in 34x30 if any of you guys are looking, give them to you guys for cheap.

That Nike jacket is poop cuz of the OD branding on the back.
Agreed. It wouldn't be Nike without the proper branding :lol: I'm sure the high school kids are loving it though.

Nah, i wear an all black/ grey destroyer now, and the branding is so minute...it's a black swoosh on the sleeve. Barely visible. Great jacket.

1tled7ad3264cc92d6315ecc62b13acb-nike-nsw-destroyer-jacket-black-2.jpg

I'd wear that too if it wasn't so expensive. :lol:

Agreed. It wouldn't be Nike without the proper branding :lol: I'm sure the high school kids are loving it though.

It's a heritage jacket though, somewhat of a retro or nod to the old school days when crazy big branding were the craze and that is mostly why I like the jacket.

It's a heritage jacket though, somewhat of a retro or nod to the old school days when crazy big branding were the craze and that is mostly why I like the jacket.

i'm shocked a minimalist like you would like something like that

pharrel.gif

I like it but I'm not going to buy or wear it. :lol:

I like it for nostalgias sake I guess.

I have a black nike destroyer but something about it being nike just feels off with any attempt to dress it up, might be all in my mind (shrugs)

The black destroyer is nice but Nike are fools if they think the right price for it is $500. Not sure if the jacket is a lot different from when I tried it on 2 years ago but the wool felt very light in weight and the leather sleeves did not impress me. Should be priced around $200-250.

They sell quite well even at retail price, every now and again they hit outlets but they sell out quickly, I got mine for a discounted price and I agree they aren't worth the $500 price tag.. i think it's $550 now, I could be mistaken.

Dressing Better folks: I am looking for some boots to wear with jeans/chinos/cords and button downs... I have Clarks desert boots, but I would like something that goes a little higher. I was thinking about the Clarks Desert Mali... Any other suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom