Dressing Better Vol 2.0

Yup, sure enough!.... :rofl:

Dudes about to go innnnn....so all it takes is to post up a pictures for dudes to go ham?...this the place you advocate for Wis?...brb

Like I said, dudes who act like that get no women or friends for that matter in real life

http://www.styleforum.net/t/164384/the-waywt-discussion-thread/102270

Bout to troll the HARD WAY, till I get myself banned...bunch of clowns...like son, I dead *** just posted a picture with not much to pick at, figure maybe they'd pick at my lacing, but dude went for DA TIE CLIP...one thing is being constructive, the other is being a complete douche for no reason whatsoever.
They went hard at the clip, but I personally don't like it either. The suit is cool, I would have preferred black shoes. Who cares though man, haters gon hate

Bout to troll the HARD WAY, till I get myself banned...bunch of clowns...like son, I dead *** just posted a picture with not much to pick at, figure maybe they'd pick at my lacing, but dude went for DA TIE CLIP...one thing is being constructive, the other is being a complete douche for no reason whatsoever.

Wow I missed a lot in a few hours. I can't say I'm surprised at the reaction on SF. I will say that SF is very informational, I lurk the forum on a daily basis for information purposes, but outside of that that's it. I won't join because of the holier than though attitude that is put off in almost every single thread in MC.

Lol! Jet is a trip most of the time.
I like that place though, been posting more lately. I just ignore the nuisance just like I do on NT

Wow I missed a lot in a few hours. I can't say I'm surprised at the reaction on SF. I will say that SF is very informational, I lurk the forum on a daily basis for information purposes, but outside of that that's it. I won't join because of the holier than though attitude that is put off in almost every single thread in MC.
Irony

bhzmafia14 nice collection! Info on the brown suede chukkas?

Thanks man. They're hugo boss. I got them about 3 years ago at this local store called Oak Hall. Retail was like $320 and they were marked down twice to about $170, I believe.

Great stuff bhz :nthat:

And with this response I conclude my stay at SF, is been real :lol:

:wow: :wow: at the swiftness with which they hated

Irony

29-Camron-NP.gif

Stop being so sensitive.

I wouldn't say he is being sensitive. He posted an opinion about SF stating his disdain then used himself as a test subject to further validate his claim. Steezy constantly posts fit and other miscellaneous pics on this board and he gets a fair amount of hate for it but he keeps continuing to do so because he doesn't give a damb about what others think. I would classify that as the opposite, no?

Last edited:
29-Camron-NP.gif

I wouldn't say he is being sensitive. He posted an opinion about SF stating his disdain then used himself as a test subject to further validate his claim. Steezy constantly posts fit and other miscellaneous pics on this board and he gets a fair amount of hate for it but he keeps continuing to do so because he doesn't give a damb about what others think. I would classify that as the opposite, no?

Way to ride.

29-Camron-NP.gif

Way to ride.

How did I know you would say that? Oh, because that's the easiest way to ignore a logical statement. I'm not even defending Steezy, I'm pointing out obvious facts. His previous posts said that they hate on people for little to no reason then he further substantiated his claim by making a fit post of himself then reiterated his point. How is that sensitive? Maybe you're looking for another word.

Last edited:
I like that place though, been posting more lately. I just ignore the nuisance just like I do on NT
Well said, Wes.

K: I meant the site as a whole. Just leave them be on the same token that you wouldn't want them to come here and start trolling. Plus it soils the dbnt name as being immature.

Well said, Wes.

K: I meant the site as a whole. Just leave them be on the same token that you wouldn't want them to come here and start trolling. Plus it soils the dbnt name as being immature.
Wis. Go back to freaking sleep. Too early for NT :smh:

:D

There's a difference between being constructive and being down right mean spirited and trolling for laughs and e-props, and the paper clip comment was the latter. It's rude, and serves no purpose . . .it happens here sometimes, but to a lesser extent. Forget those guys, man, and keep doing you. I think your style is fly, relatable, and pretty effortless, and I'm not "d-ridin'" in the least bit.

Back
Top Bottom