Drake - Trust Issues

Got that throwaway track feel, but I still eff with R&B Aubrey. Nothing to rave about but I'm down for it. Actually kinda had The Weeknd type feel 
nerd.gif

i dont listen to drake but i like this *$%# right here...just listened to that marvins room song & i like that one too

i think he going to drop that R&B mixtape that was supposed to come out last year....or he just going to leak his whole album

"Trust Issues is just a fun thing I did while writing on one...not on Take Care."- Drake

Feeling the song though. When the song first started, I was waiting for him to hurry up and stop with "im on one." I like Marvins Room better though

I really like this track but I pray that Take Care isn't Weeknd inspired like these recent few tracks he dropped are.

Originally Posted by KicksOvaEverything

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

^It's possible and probably very likely that he wrote that part for this song before I'm On One was ever released.

Track is ok but better than the awful Marvin's Room.

Marvin's Room?? awful?? nah, you must have no ex' you can just call up and say all those words to her
laugh.gif

So because I don't like song means I don't have an ex that I can call up and say that to?! Come one man that logic is just absolutely ridiculous. My reasons for not liking the song has nothing to do with the subject matter at all. 

As I said in the Marvins Room thread the only rebuttal you guys have for liking that track is that you can relate to it.  I can easily relate to that song but that doesn't take away from the weak vocals on the track that make it unlistenable to me.  Just because you can relate to a track doesn't make it good.  Those who think that way clearly show their age and lack of total music appreciation.

Originally Posted by Tha Flashy One

track is cool, pretty relaxing to be honest but he needs to step his rhymes up a notch and chill with the singing for a little bit

I could not agree with this more.

^It's possible and probably very likely that he wrote that part for this song before I'm On One was ever released.

Marvin's Room?? awful?? nah, you must have no ex' you can just call up and say all those words to her

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 When did everyone start taking so much pride in drunk dialing your old *+@@

Originally Posted by Futuristic

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
 When did everyone start taking so much pride in drunk dialing your old *+@@
Word! I really would love to know.

Back
Top Bottom