Drake is GARBAGE

I did think about it son. Did you? Look at your initial post and look your post in which I'm responding to. From the jump you could have at
least stated why you thought dude is garbage. I'm not a Drake fan, nor do I dislike him. You just quackin' like a lil' ho. Say you ain't. FLAME ON.
laugh.gif

Greeze going in, damn lol
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Drake > Gucci mane
indifferent.gif
Max B=Gucci Mane > Drake

Max B = Drake > Gucci mane > Mazerati Fox > Nobody
Lil Mama > Drake
Silk the Shocker > Gucci mane
Jaime Kennedy > Drake

Weird Al > Gucci
Shea Davis > Drake

Boobonic > Drake

Sanjia > Gucci mane > Jim Jones last album
Mary J. Blige rapping > Drake > Jim Jones last album

Lil zane > Gucci mane > D4L > Jim Jones Last album

smh. drake on comebackseason is piff. drake on So Far Gone (majority of tracks)..... is just garbage.every since drake been doing hella tracks with wayne he isjust a light skinned version of wayne

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

why dudes always want to hate on another man?
just don't listen to his music, period. This site can be for opinions but damn!
Why make a thread hating on him? Put your comment in the Drake thread
EXACTLY. Its the fact that dude took the time to listen to Drake's music and make a thread JUST to say he doesn't like him and his music is garbage. Okay, I understand you dont like duke's music but we dont need a whole 9 page thread dedicated to hating on him. It's just pointless, you know you just wanna start some @!#@

Dude was WAITIN for someone to cosign him.
laugh.gif

Now if I made a thread saying drake was the next coming of jesus in hiphop you woulda been all over my !@@% giving my thread 4 stars.

Just cuz you don't agree don't make it wrong stupid #$#+.

I don't like his music and I'm a hater.
roll.gif

Ya'll are too funny. I'm not a fan of Hannah Montana, guess I'm hatin on her too.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

EXACTLY. Its the fact that dude took the time to listen to Drake's music and make a thread JUST to say he doesn't like him and his music is garbage. Okay, I understand you dont like duke's music but we dont need a whole 9 page thread dedicated to hating on him. It's just pointless, you know you just wanna start some @!#@

laugh.gif

Now if I made a thread saying drake was the next coming of jesus in hiphop you woulda been all over my !@@% giving my thread 4 stars.

roll.gif

Ya'll are too funny. I'm not a fan of Hannah Montana, guess I'm hatin on her too.
laugh.gif

did u make a hannah montana thread????

IT'S OK, IT'S OK, IT'S OK, IT'S OK, IT'S OK, IT'S OK,

You can run and tell ya friends that I'm on, I'm on, I'm on, I'm on, I'm on, I'm on,

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
you make no sense at all. Just because I stated my opinion and someone agreed with it, I was waiting for the co-sign?
You made a completely new thread about an artist you think is garbage. Why didn't you just put your opinion in the Drake thread?
I would have told you the same thing if you had made a "thread saying drake was the next coming of jesus in hiphop" Why make another thread about himif there's already an existing one? *sigh*
smh.gif
at you

Haters give him free promo, I bet this thread it self made some people check his tracks. Drake can spit. Best I ever had and Congratulations. How can you notfeel those. I understand about calling him over-rated, and hyped, but garbage? Far from it. People are so used to rappers talking about the streets and drugs,Drake is like a cleaner rapper, he goes in so lyrically that you don't have to be from the streets to feel it. It might be weird for some people but therearen't too many rappers that do this. And the R&B side of him appeals to everybody especially girls and the Wanye affiliation helps.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

overhyped imo... he just sounds generic to me...
We finally agree

x3.

2cqfcc2.jpg

Dude is suspect...
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ dat pic.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
son look like he just got sodomized

eek.gif
roll.gif

He need to stop while he ahead, someone gonna come out and just buck shots at him, Im sure Wayne will prolly try to handle it for him but Drake has so muchgoing against him.

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif
you make no sense at all. Just because I stated my opinion and someone agreed with it, I was waiting for the co-sign?
You made a completely new thread about an artist you think is garbage. Why didn't you just put your opinion in the Drake thread?
I would have told you the same thing if you had made a "thread saying drake was the next coming of jesus in hiphop" Why make another thread about him if there's already an existing one? *sigh*
smh.gif
at you

Why would I step foot in an offical Drake thread?

It's full of **!% riders.

If there was something wrong with what I did I'm pretty sure the mods would have locked my thread.

I love NT

When the Drake thread started, everyone was like WHOAMYGOD this dude is AWESOME!

then when their friends find out about him

MEH DUDE SUCKZ!

oh shut up and enjoy the music.

Back
Top Bottom