[| -- Drake - "Find Your Love" (VIDEO) Co-starring Mavado [Directed By Anthony Mandler] -- |]

interesting.. much better and more cohesive than Over. reminds me of Belly in a way.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

The Gully Side couldnt make me like this song anymore,
however this is his best video to date
laugh.gif
:hay

Gaza to di world!!

Movado is a watch.. Mavado* is his name. and good video..although doesnt him smoking kinda take away from the image he is trying to sell.

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Movado is a watch.. Mavado* is his name. and good video..although doesnt him smoking kinda take away from the image he is trying to sell.

Write it off as acting/being artsy...You can commit murder while being artsy.

me a gyal changgaaa..mavado cameo was perfectly executed.

it('s) could have been a cool little video, dope theme

THIS is the Drake I want to see, not unconvincing rapper Drake failing to fit in.

he's still not saying much and there's still a trace of corn but i'll take this.

Didnt like the beginning with that old Jamaican dude, but the video got better, i actually saw this song in a lighter mood, not that dark/club/guns atmosphere, but the video worked, it coulda used some more Az shots, but dope regardless, props to the boy Drizzy
smokin.gif

somebody should have gave the Jamaicans a heads up, this isn't the first time drizzy's gotten dumped on.

Will he ever escape being shot?? lol.
Videos cool...
but if Miss Me is the next single...how the hell they gonna fit Waynes part in with it to make it a continuation?

Back
Top Bottom