[| -- Drake - "Find Your Love" (VIDEO) Co-starring Mavado [Directed By Anthony Mandler] -- |]

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

for Drake to be a actor/rapper, he really can't act

i damn near cringed at the beginning
thats what I was thinking too but it's just the way he sounds I guess....
laugh.gif

Great video though. Kudos to the director!

Originally Posted by akuratl02

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

The Gully Side couldnt make me like this song anymore,
however this is his best video to date
laugh.gif
:hay

Gaza to di world!!
Gaza wi say!!! GAZA
this is drake's best video to date
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I hate when ppl who dont know anything say stuff.. The Gully Side is where Mavado is from The Gaza Strip is where Vybz is from... if your shouting out Mavado why in the world are you ppl say Gaza to di world
LMAOOOO thats what I was saying ... its not even Gaza wi say , Its Gaza meh sey for starters .. Vybz reps the Gaza ...

Yuh see mi pon deh gully siiiide, if yuh won know , where fi find weh ...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Video was good though. Song is good too.

Last night when it premiered I think people had to put in a little more effort to hate dude.
laugh.gif

There's definitely nothing wrong with this vid.

nice video , just the fact it wasnt a green screen gets huge props , hmm i wonder where i could acquire this song , via dm

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

for Drake to be a actor/rapper, he really can't act

i damn near cringed at the beginning

Nah he's an EXCELLENT actor... He's fooled everyone into thinkin he's a rapper...
eek.gif
laugh.gif

1495llh.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Everything comes full circle...

That was my first time hearing the song. I can't believe this is the song I heard people trashing. Man, the song is freaking dope. 
pimp.gif

The video was dope, too.

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

That was my first time hearing the song. I can't believe this is the song I heard people trashing. Man, the song is freaking dope. 
pimp.gif

The video was dope, too.

Video was dope. Song was not. I understand him being a pop artist but he can't sing. Sounds too produced. Let a dude that can really sing perform that and it would be great.

Originally Posted by juggy4805

Video was dope. Song was not. I understand him being a pop artist but he can't sing. Sounds too produced. Let a dude that can really sing perform that and it would be great.

Ill song and video. That's the type of video im use to seeing from Anthony Mandlers talent. I thought "Over" was decent but I don't know what the hell he was on with that video. The record industry is such a copycat industry hopefully we start seeing more short movie type videos.

Dope video. Dope song.

But the video didn't match the song at all. How the labels and management let such a women friendly song have a city of god/shyne bad boyz video is beyond me. 13 year old girls are going to be crying......

I don't know why exactly, but nothing this guy does impresses me anymore...

I mean, the song isn't bad...

And even though I don't like it, the video isn't that bad either...

Drake just isn't interesting to me anymore... Maybe that will all change when I hear the album.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom