[| -- Drake - "Find Your Love" (VIDEO) Co-starring Mavado [Directed By Anthony Mandler] -- |]

i thought the video was dope. but yeah i dont agree with him smoking either. its like he feels he has to prove he's "tough" or something. just didnt fit the song to me.

if waynes in the next video i'll be mad lol. green screen stinks dude

lol dude's been talking about smoking since before he blew up.

I don't think there's anything "tough" about smoking

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Will he ever escape being shot?? lol.
Videos cool...
but if Miss Me is the next single...how the hell they gonna fit Waynes part in with it to make it a continuation?
laugh.gif

Video was dope tho....had that Usher feel to it from the video where he spells his name and they in Paris cant recall the name of the song tho

easy tie in for the next video, im sure the chick is gonna shoot mavado and let drake escape back to the states/canada...
then he goes on with his life as a superstar shooting videos and daydreamin bout the MASS back in Jamaica

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

The Gully Side couldnt make me like this song anymore,
however this is his best video to date
laugh.gif
:hay

Gaza to di world!!
Gaza wi say!!! GAZA
this is drake's best video to date

Cool Video, they could've done wthout the dialogue between the snitch and Mavado, slows the pace of the vid.  The implication is already stated without the dialogue.

Chase your dreams and not these females.

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

laugh.gif

Gaza to di world!!
Gaza wi say!!! GAZA
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I hate when ppl who dont know anything say stuff.. The Gully Side is where Mavado is from The Gaza Strip is where Vybz is from... if your shouting out Mavado why in the world are you ppl say Gaza to di world

Drake would've been just fine if he had taken his evil twin brother, Xrake along. You can tell them apart, because Xrake has dreads and always keeps a mean scowl on his face ...

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

laugh.gif

Gaza to di world!!
Gaza wi say!!! GAZA
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I hate when ppl who dont know anything say stuff.. The Gully Side is where Mavado is from The Gaza Strip is where Vybz is from... if your shouting out Mavado why in the world are you ppl say Gaza to di world
You don't read jerk!!! Dead Stokc said "the gully side couldn't make me like this song." I agreed with him and I don't give a #$$* bout Mavado...so
Gaza mi say *#%%+ hole

laugh.gif

Gaza to di world!!
Gaza wi say!!! GAZA
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

JA in general. Plus Mavado my dude, but its known who run tings.

video is cool. song is nice.. it reminds me of some Kanye West 808s and Heartbreak type track.. but good nonetheless... Drake comes with another real track.. clap clap bravo!

laugh.gif

Gaza to di world!!
Gaza wi say!!! GAZA
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

LMAOOOO thats what I was saying ... its not even Gaza wi say , Its Gaza meh sey for starters .. Vybz reps the Gaza ...

Yuh see mi pon deh gully siiiide, if yuh won know , where fi find weh ...

i better find your lovin, i better find your heart? how does this video in any way go with the lyrics of the song? i mean i like the visuals of the video but damn

Back
Top Bottom