Don't Take Your Woman To Salt Bae's Restaurants vol. So Much Disrespect #mrstealyourgirl

BeyondSausageBrat_PKG_Render_734x553-1-1.png

I mean, I think saying someone’s homophobic if they don’t wanna do this is completely incorrect. I get that somebody might just not want to do this for whatever reason. My thing is if you go to that restaurant that’s what you’re going to get. If you don’t want that then go somewhere else. If you do go there and you try to be Mr. cool guy, you just end up looking awkward.

My main take away is that everybody’s recording them do this And not living in that moment. To me it’s just sad when you feel like you got a whip out a phone every time something in life happens

I mean, I think saying someone’s homophobic if they don’t wanna do this is completely incorrect. I get that somebody might just not want to do this for whatever reason. My thing is if you go to that restaurant that’s what you’re going to get. If you don’t want that then go somewhere else. If you do go there and you try to be Mr. cool guy, you just end up looking awkward.

My main take away is that everybody’s recording them do this And not living in that moment. To me it’s just sad when you feel like you got a whip out a phone every time something in life happens

100% agree. I'm not homophobic at all but another man ain't feeding me or pouring alc down my throat & won't be judging if I saw another man who felt the opposite of me

Last edited:
Please don't insult me. I eat nothing of relation to pig meat or beyond/impossible meat, and likely never will again. It's a respect and disgust thing. Manly a respect thing.

This article changed my life:

Please don't insult me. I eat nothing of relation to pig meat or beyond/impossible meat, and likely never will again. It's a respect and disgust thing. Manly a respect thing.

This article changed my life:
You should watch Okja

Don’t really have too much of an opinion here but I’ll say it might be cultural in turkey

I was watching a street food video by the Food Ranger on YouTube and he was in Turkey. Some old restaurant owner was making kebabs and the old dude took a piece of meat from the grill and fed it into the guys mouth. Maybe Americans just sexualizing it?

pio popped up out of nowhere :lol:

A table full of dudes that signed up for the whole Salt Bea experience just to act all confused when he starts dangling the meat over their heads. It aint that serious fam. Just eat the damn meat. No ones gonna think you're sus as long as you dont look too excited when going for the bite lol. He's literally been doing the same shtick for 5 years now. If yall are all so uncomfortable with it theres plenty other fancy steakhouses to go to.

I just dont get the homophobia. Look at half the comments in here "I aint letting no man put no meat in my mouth" or "that dude looked like he enjoyed it too much" Like if I'm paying whatever they're paying for this experience damn right imma enjoy it

Then dude looking at his girl sideways for enjoying it like is he afraid if he gets up to go to the bathroom salt bae is gonna get her number?

Why would they be "sick"? Acting like the prices arent listed on the menu or they cant inquire about prices :lol: fools blindly ordering all types of **** not knowing what their total will be :lol:

and they're acting like only one person is paying the whole bill

I just dont get the homophobia. Look at half the comments in here "I aint letting no man put no meat in my mouth" or "that dude looked like he enjoyed it too much" Like if I'm paying whatever they're paying for this experience damn right imma enjoy it

Then dude looking at his girl sideways for enjoying it like is he afraid if he gets up to go to the bathroom salt bae is gonna get her number?
Not wanting a **** in your mouth is not homophobia.

This reminds me of the prostate exam scenario. marikomorose marikomorose stated that he would rather die than have a man perform that procedure on him.
I can **** with that. Men have bigger hands and fingers.

And those prices are outrageous, regular Brazilian steakhouse lke Texas De Brazil and Fogo De Chao run you like $50 a head before drinks. Then they got all that no bougie stuff in there like $80 spaghetti, $15 french fries, $19 spinach, $19 mashed potatoes. $275 for a tomahawk, even certified angus those run like $30 at Sam's. $1000 after cooking and putting gold in it. They robbing out there.

Back
Top Bottom