Donald Trump is running for president

Damn, I'm lookin back on my older post ashamed.
mean.gif

Forgive me.

After further research dude been trippin.

Liberal journalist travels to the border and is shocked at what he finds...

That's funny let anyone here say anything about the latino culture and son will ride to the death fighting it. Let Trump do it and it's ok because it's just political wrangling and he's meta. It's pathetic, it's like those abused souls that adore powerful men and will take whatever from them.

it's pathology, the weakest in our society usually align themselves with men like Trump. It's a formula that has been working for years to gain the support of poor, uneducated whites and blacks like ninjahood. All you need to do is tell them insert group of people are ruining their lives. The whole welfare system was pinned on blacks and latinos for that very reason. How come I have to work so hard for what i have while the negroes get free stuff. Meanwhile Jim Bob is feeding his family with food stamps.

Poor whites treasure their whiteness like gold. It's easy as hell for someone like Trump to get their support. They don't mind being poor as long as they're white

*shrugs*

Last edited:
Going to be legitimately hilarious to watch the bigot Drumpf trying to tone down on his racism that won him the Republican primary in order to appeal to the middle of the road voter in a failed attempt to win the presidency.

The examples where you will be able to make hilarious jump cuts between blatantly racist statements he made to win the Republican primary and his new statements to appeal to the undecided voter will be countless. Many LuLz will be had at his flip flopping desperation to win the presidency. 
roll.gif

Last edited:
The Indiana judge was an illegal alien criminal. He sneaked over the border with 5 kilos, went on a raping and killing rampage to quench his criminal thirst and eventually he started asking state governors if they needed a judge for low pay, thereby stealing an American job in the process.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom