Donald Trump is running for president

But if you think about it, any other candidate is far better than Trump. Politicians in other countries are laughing at us because we actually have a serious candidate in Trump. I, to be honest, thought his balloon would've popped already and dropped out since last year. But that's not the case. I've not read all of the posts here and I don't know if this question has been asked already but, what if Donald Trump is somehow elected president? What're we to do then? The people that think this is stupid and say there vote doesn't matter, this is the time when it does
Should he ever become president I don't doubt he'll be impeached at some point. There's no way that lunatic could last a full term.

How about the Mom and Dad, their Sisters and Brothers? Children I would love to help. But Adults are responsible for their lack of resources. Isn't Foreign Aid correlated to the illegal immigrants? Shouldn't those Illegal immigrants stay in their country to get the Foreign Aid? Military is more important than you think. When Obama withdrew troops, guess who bounced back and grew? Yea the terrorists in the Middle East.

Mom, dad, grandpa, grandma, cousins.. all of em should be supported if they end up in our country and going to our public schools, restaurants, parks, libraries, and interacting with full blooded yankee Americans! Once they are here, they are our PROBLEM... simple as that.

Military spending of $609 billion dollars per your chart for 2015 in comparison to all the other Govt spending is absolutely disgusting.

View media item 1938364
housing/community support 62 billion
Transportation 85 billion
Education 102 billion
Food/Agriculture 135 billion
Science 29 billion
Energy/Environt ment 45 billion

^ Total 458 billion for 6 sectors

Imagine how beautiful our country could be if we actually use our tax dollars to help our own people instead of spending it all on the military securing one country after another and then another. One bomb dropped on some so called terrorists in Syria could probably provide school lunches for elementary school kids for a year to impoverished communities. Don't you understand how uncontrolled this defense budget is? So yeah it's refreshing to hear a candidate that will curb military spending!

Mom, dad, grandpa, grandma, cousins.. all of em should be supported if they end up in our country and going to our public schools, restaurants, parks, libraries, and interacting with full blooded yankee Americans! Once they are here, they are our PROBLEM... simple as that.

Military spending of $609 billion dollars per your chart for 2015 in comparison to all the other Govt spending is absolutely disgusting.

View media item 1938364
housing/community support 62 billion
Transportation 85 billion
Education 102 billion
Food/Agriculture 135 billion
Science 29 billion
Energy/Environt ment 45 billion

^ Total 458 billion for 6 sectors

Imagine how beautiful our country could be if we actually use our tax dollars to help our own people instead of spending it all on the military securing one country after another and then another. One bomb dropped on some so called terrorists in Syria could probably provide school lunches for elementary school kids for a year to impoverished communities. Don't you understand how uncontrolled this defense budget is? So yeah it's refreshing to hear a candidate that will curb military spending!

It's only 16%, military is important...military is the reason we aren't being attacked as much as other countries with the exception of a few. We have to pay our military guys right? For sacrificing their lives for us citizens. Think about it. So the 33% and 27% of the graph shown is okay to be that huge? School lunches for kids? How about the parents be more responsible parents and pack them a better lunch. Isn't school lunch in general terrible now days? "Once they are here, they are our PROBLEM... simple as that." that you said, is a problem in itself and it's not logical. Why are we responsible for another country's failure to keep their own citizens and their morale? It doesn't make sense.

One bomb dropped to Syria reassured the U.S is not scared. And saved many citizens from being terrorized by it's own lunatic terrorist group.

YOOOOOOO.....ok, I've been on NT  a long time, and that was the single DUMBEST post i've ever seen on this site. WTF. :x

DUKE JUST SAID TRUMP, A BILLIONAIRE IS A REGULAR U.S. CITIZEN LIKE YOU AND I. :rofl:

HE KNOWS THE REAL WORLD? A GUY THAT INHERITED MILLIONS FROM HIS DAD, KNOWS THE REAL WORLD. :lol:

You took it out of context. The man don't work for the government, the man makes his money, I try to make my money, you try to make your money, yes he's a boss, he has a workforce, and probably even hires illegal immigrants. He may have made terrible decisions in his business, because we typical citizens do fail at some point(s), but he ain't broke yet. He probably even can't be bought. Again, it's your liberal bias mind clouding you.

Last edited:
It's only 16%, military is important...military is the reason we aren't being attacked as much as other countries with the exception of a few. We have to pay our military guys right? For sacrificing their lives for us citizens. Think about it. So the 33% and 27% of the graph shown is okay to be that huge? School lunches for kids? How about the parents be more responsible parents and pack them a better lunch. Isn't school lunch in general terrible now days? "Once they are here, they are our PROBLEM... simple as that." that you said, is a problem in itself and it's not logical. Why are we responsible for another country's failure to keep their own citizens and their morale? It doesn't make sense.

One bomb dropped to Syria reassured the U.S is not scared. And saved many citizens from being terrorized by it's own lunatic terrorist group.
I grew up poor. I wouldn't be a middle class city employee if it wasn't for school lunch/summer lunch programs/welfare/food stamps/section 8/FAFSA/Pell Grants etc.

Have a little perspective. Your perspective isn't the only one that matters...and immigrants aren't the only people benefiting from these programs. There's people like me who was born into poverty and didn't have many other options.

EDIT: And if you're trolling about topics like this, I don't find it funny at all. It's actually pretty offensive.

Last edited:
People say, "I want someone who tells it like it is, I can relate to, and isn't afraid to speak the truth."

And Bernie Sanders is literally RIGHT IN FRONT of them. But they go with Trump who fits NONE of that criteria :lol:

It's really sad what stupid people's idea of a person in power should be. Someone who caters to the most primitive perceptions of power. Like being an ******* and bully who doesn't listen to anyone else and flaunts his "status." Talks out their *** saying nothing of substance.

I'm so happy I work hard getting educated to hopefully distance myself as far away as possible from places of work where people look up to those types of people and neglect intelligence.

Last edited:
M mr highness

It's only 16%, military is important...military is the reason we aren't being attacked as much as other countries with the exception of a few.

NO.

GEOGRAPHY, MY FRIEND, WILL ANSWER THAT QUESTION FOR YOU.

The main reason America is not attacked as much as their European allies is that it is essentially a natural fortress: On the East and West borders of the countries lie two oceans; on the North lies a country that could be USA 2.0, and on the South lies Mexico. We don't have as many neighbors as France, Spain, or Germany, and we do not live so close to our potential enemies.

The military industrial complex is the biggest corporate welfare program of this country for two reasons: it allows weapons manufacturers to tap into the gun market created by our general interpretation of the 2nd amendment (no other country in the world allows their citizens to purchase firearms like hamburgers the way we do in the US), and it is the muscle of America's biggest corporations, especially those that deal with the discovery and extraction of raw materials. It is cheaper to threaten a lowly chief of state with a CIA-backed coup in exchange of preferential extraction rights (or prices) on copper/uranium/gold deposits than to buy these raw materials on an open, fair, and free marketplace.

So we should spend 16% of our budget to pretend to feel safe? Laughable. We spent trillions to keep us safe from those bad boogeymen terrorist and has that worked? With Bush did it work? 9/11, and ISIS was created. With Clinton did it work? Bin Laden? What about Obama? Syria, Lebanon, Russia, North Korea. Spending all that money and we're still in danger abroad and at home! Amazing that people like you really think the solution to world peace is to drop more bombs to kill more humans.

Lastly yes it's our problem, because they got into this country. Once they are in this country and their children going to our school, they become society's problem just like those baby mamas with 5 different daddies or that heroin addict that just robbed you.

So we should spend 16% of our budget to pretend to feel safe? Laughable. We spent trillions to keep us safe from those bad boogeymen terrorist and has that worked? With Bush did it work? 9/11, and ISIS was created. With Clinton did it work? Bin Laden? What about Obama? Syria, Lebanon, Russia, North Korea. Spending all that money and we're still in danger abroad and at home! Amazing that people like you really think the solution to world peace is to drop more bombs to kill more humans.

Lastly yes it's our problem, because they got into this country. Once they are in this country and their children going to our school, they become society's problem just like those baby mamas with 5 different daddies or that heroin addict that just robbed you.
im not arguing for the 16% part but you don't feel safe fam?

i sure do. 

I don't ever think about terrorists unless i see it on tv and i've been over there when i was in the military (not in the military anymore). 

Last edited:
Liberals don't give a damn about spending, the debt, or the budget until they start talking about the military. They despise it.

Conservatives federal officials don't give a about spending, the debt or the budget either. And their favorite way to waste money is on the military

The irony here is we had a "conservative" president that started 2 wars and Medicare part d on credit cards. Their war criminal vice President is also famous for saying "Deficits don't matter" but it's always the "liberals" some how.

And this is after a surplus that was left for that administration, give me a break.

Last edited by a moderator:
The irony here is we had a "conservative" president that started 2 wars and Medicare part d on credit cards. Their war criminal vice President is also famous for saying "Deficits don't matter" but it's always the "liberals" some how.

And lets not forget how much their tax cuts on the rich costed America, or the fact the conservative prophet himself Ronald Reagan ran huge deficits

Last edited:
I grew up poor. I wouldn't be a middle class city employee if it wasn't for school lunch/summer lunch programs/welfare/food stamps/section 8/FAFSA/Pell Grants etc.

Have a little perspective. Your perspective isn't the only one that matters...and immigrants aren't the only people benefiting from these programs. There's people like me who was born into poverty and didn't have many other options.

EDIT: And if you're trolling about topics like this, I don't find it funny at all. It's actually pretty offensive.

Not trolling. I'm referring to the future, so you got your welfare, but if Bernie grants amnesty, more welfare will be needed for more citizens, and the message will get across, newly documented citizens will speak to their relatives back home, saying something like, "America is great! I am a new citizen, just got my green card, and best of all, you can get free stuff without working!" Where will the money come from to support more of these new citizens in need? The whole world is in need man. This isn't about the present, it's about the future. As more of these poor countries populate, more will try to migrate here in the U.S. There's nothing wrong with you getting your welfare, but the ABUSE from others will become a problem. You needed it, but these others can take advantage. You feel me? I'm up for people who are in the need, but if it's more and more, it's like, damn. You should check out the short book/story, "If you Give a Mouse a Cookie" or something.

That's your response? I'm Hispanic, Asian and Hawaiin. Grew up in a poor class family household. But you're probably going to pull the race card as a back up plan like a typical Lib.

So you're a Tio Tomas AND an Uncle Wong?

Again, that's your response? Can't even have a straight adult conversation with these Lib kids. :smh: it's always some dumb smarta** comment and a gif/image, Jesus Christ. :smh:

:rofl: dudes getting exposed constantly the more they talk

The more I look at the NT poll results, the more I'm convinced Mr. Highness has 40 alternate accounts. I like Trump's hustle, he really paying trolls on internet forums to push his agenda. :smh:

So why is Trump doing so well than everyone expect then? So I'm all those people who support him and wear different costumes? Wow you ain't smart man. Also, I didn't confirm I was going for Trump, I said I'd wait for the final nominees from both sides. Again with the illiteracy. I can't have a convo with you anymore, you're proven your level of intellect. I answered your questions and all you do is comment back dumb stuff with some old a** gifs.

M mr highness

It's only 16%, military is important...military is the reason we aren't being attacked as much as other countries with the exception of a few.

NO.

GEOGRAPHY, MY FRIEND, WILL ANSWER THAT QUESTION FOR YOU.

The main reason America is not attacked as much as their European allies is that it is essentially a natural fortress: On the East and West borders of the countries lie two oceans; on the North lies a country that could be USA 2.0, and on the South lies Mexico. We don't have as many neighbors as France, Spain, or Germany, and we do not live so close to our potential enemies.

The military industrial complex is the biggest corporate welfare program of this country for two reasons: it allows weapons manufacturers to tap into the gun market created by our general interpretation of the 2nd amendment (no other country in the world allows their citizens to purchase firearms like hamburgers the way we do in the US), and it is the muscle of America's biggest corporations, especially those that deal with the discovery and extraction of raw materials. It is cheaper to threaten a lowly chief of state with a CIA-backed coup in exchange of preferential extraction rights (or prices) on copper/uranium/gold deposits than to buy these raw materials on an open, fair, and free marketplace.

You don't think jets can simply fly over to us and bomb us? NK or Russia or other Middle East countries don't have to attack by foot. Ever heard of Pearl Harbor? Our military is important. I'm sure you have relatives who's in the military, they'd want to get paid their deserved amount of money and deserved free programs.

Yes, I think 16% for military is good. I didn't say solution to world peace is to drop bombs. But it's necessary if they're terrorists and have killed others.....Okay on the last part, illegal immigrants is our problem? Really? Why? Because we didn't build a better border like I'm arguing for? Like the nominee who's fighting for that I might vote?

Come on Libs.

Last edited:
And lets not forget how much their tax cuts on the rich costed America, or the fact the conservative prophet himself Ronald Reagan ran huge deficits

The party of fiscal and personal responsibility folks. They would just love if people would forget those pesky bush years.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm saying though, if I'm gonna waste money at least make an attempt to help people. Is it just me or are the roads in this country going to sh? Our infrastructure is in shambles but we got 300 million dollar conflict creating jets.

Isn't that what the trillion dollar stimulus bill was supposed to fix?

Last edited:
Okay on the last part, illegal immigrants is our problem? Really? Why? Because we didn't build a better border like I'm arguing for? Like the nominee who's fighting for that I might vote?

Build a better border? You do realize that the Feds under that idiot Bush tried building a fence and FAILED miserably wasting billions in taxpayers' dollars. Secure Fence Act of 2006 aka "Virtual Border" project ring a bell? But somehow this moron Trump's plan to build a bigger super gigantic wall (that Mexico is going to pay for) is going to work? You can't be this naive and ill informed!?!? :lol:

Come on man!

M mr highness

You don't think jets can simply fly over to us and bomb us? NK or Russia or other Middle East countries don't have to attack by foot. Ever heard of Pearl Harbor? Our military is important. I'm sure you have relatives who's in the military, they'd want to get paid their deserved amount of money and free programs.

I'm not saying the military isn't important: what I'm saying is, the US government has placed the interests of corporations ahead of that of their citizens, hence the size of our military: our "defense" budget is the equivalent of the next 3 or 4 largest military budgets in the world combined.

We are still in Cold War Arms Race mode (just look at how we still fail to recognize the variations of socialism in this country). Meanwhile, average Americans can't afford proper healthcare, even with insurance; they can't afford to go to school without loans because the cost is too high (especially since state legislatures are slashing public funding of universities across the nation); they can't afford decent living spaces despite working 50, 60, 80 hours a week (twice as much as people in Western Europe); the electric grid, the roads, bridges, and water networks are all in need of serious upgrades.

At what point do we stop chasing boogeymen around the world and focus on people here? At what point do stop being hypocrites about the real purpose of our military and start playing according to the rules we force other countries to abide by?

*late response, so ignore if y'all have moved on*

Back
Top Bottom