"Dom, Tyga got robbed for his chains" vol Young Mulah baby

smh.gif
Tyga got it
from what I hear dudes from gardena, claims compton hard, My boy knows him and adores him.
smh.gif
The minute I seen that piece and chain I already knew skinny dude was kindain for it. And the GED chains looks fake anyways. The young money chain IS real.

hahahah tyga got jacked for his chain.....damn everybobdy in young money getting jacked first weezy in oakland now tyga...

Originally Posted by Rjwco

smh.gif
Tyga got it
from what I hear dudes from gardena, claims compton hard, My boy knows him and adores him.
smh.gif
The minute I seen that piece and chain I already knew skinny dude was kinda in for it. And the GED chains looks fake anyways. The young money chain IS real.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by vintagefits

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

How does Wayne let this herb drop an album so fast but couldn't get Currensy out?

indifferent.gif
, its about buzz, Tyga's ghey singles have a buzz

I aint never heard a Tyga song in my life on the radio. Maybe its cause im on the East Coast. Where Da Cash At had a following 2 summers ago and Wayne stillcouldn't get him out.

How does Wayne let this herb drop an album so fast but couldn't get Currensy out?

indifferent.gif

I aint never heard a Tyga song in my life on the radio. Maybe its cause im on the East Coast. Where Da Cash At had a following 2 summers ago and Wayne still couldn't get him out.
cuz wayne knew that if he would have let curren$y drop an album, that he would have been shown up lyrically. yes, i said it, and i don't even likecurren$y that much anymore.

curren$y would have sold less than jr writer if he dropped. dude is more boring than banks.

actually ladies and gents, tyga isn't even signed to Young Money. He's just hangin wit em. I believe he has his own record label under a major, but notYM. If he was YM he'd probably drop his album in like 2015, realtalk

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

actually ladies and gents, tyga isn't even signed to Young Money. He's just hangin wit em. I believe he has his own record label under a major, but not
YM. If he was YM he'd probably drop his album in like 2015, realtalk

EXACTLY!!!
He's signed under Pete Wentz lable Decaydance. Thats why you never hear him on urban radio or BET. He's not even techinally considered a hip hop act,he's in the same class as Gym Class Heroes no pun intended. And you gotta realize Tyga actually has his own strong fan base minus his the Lil Wayne buzz.He's gonna at least sell about 10k.

Originally Posted by LA Fitted Hat 310

Originally Posted by MikeyFresh21

actually ladies and gents, tyga isn't even signed to Young Money. He's just hangin wit em. I believe he has his own record label under a major, but not
YM. If he was YM he'd probably drop his album in like 2015, realtalk

EXACTLY!!!
He's signed under Pete Wentz lable Decaydance. Thats why you never hear him on urban radio or BET. He's not even techinally considered a hip hop act, he's in the same class as Gym Class Heroes no pun intended. And you gotta realize Tyga actually has his own strong fan base minus his the Lil Wayne buzz. He's gonna at least sell about 10k.

Basically and Currensy had a street buzz but he wasnt commercial and wouldnt have sold that well regardless Tyga is alot more marketable and already hashis lil pop buzz going he still sucks though regardless idk how anyone can waste there money on his album

im still wondering how dude lets his career end before it even starts. wow smh

indifferent.gif

man yall tryin to play curren$y like he wack or somethin.....Where the Cash At could've blown up but baby wouldnt promote it.....then they gave him oneof the cheapest videos i've ever seen in my life.....he might as well had Jordan Tower make him a little video.....he also redid "MyHouse"....which is different from the older versions.....that song was very radio friendly

Originally Posted by WE LOVE 1989

C'mon 40 Glocc .. on the Hollywood Walk Of Fame man?
laugh.gif

Honestly.... I don't support this kinda thing but.... dude was kinda askin' for it. A red rag hanging out of your pocket?? Come on now.... that isjust reckless. He even gave him a chance but ol' boy kept talkin' funny.... oh well...

currensy would have sold may more than this clown they call tyga...come on now currensy would never get jacked but 90 pounds 5 foot 4 tyga easy victom..

damn datz crazy... did dudez jus snatch da chains from his collar and bounce... or did they square up and bang?

Originally Posted by mj4govenor

currensy would have sold may more than this clown they call tyga...come on now currensy would never get jacked but 90 pounds 5 foot 4 tyga easy victom..

LOL Tyga would sell waaay more. I don't think yall understand the way hip hop is #%@$@! up now. Tyga can right now as we speak outsell certain"established" artists. Its not about skill its about fan base. Tyga got that on lock. Go to Currensy's myspace and tell me do you see girlssending him comments with pictures of them at shows from all over the states. NOPE. But unless Tyga shoots 50 Cents I'm not gonna reply to this threadanymore. Waste of time. I don't give a %%#$ no more lol.

Back
Top Bottom