"Dom, Tyga got robbed for his chains" vol Young Mulah baby

Hmmmm..... is this why Union was closed for a lil' bit about a month or so ago for remodeling and painting that new graphic up top? This is too much. Now Ican't seek refuge from the hood by going to Melrose, La Brea or Fairfax anymore?? Damn.....

Originally Posted by treewing

Now I can't seek refuge from the hood by going to Melrose, La Brea or Fairfax anymore?? Damn.....

My cousin is from Rollin 100's and when he saw my Hundreds hat he said "Aww cuz where you get that from, I gotta get one. thats for the hood". Itold him its an old baseball team from back in the day. I refuse to let the hood especially the eastside get a hold to street wear. Imagine if I would'veshould him my Rogue Status shirt. Lol

it's funny how everyone laughs at people who get robbed, and say, "how you gon' get robbed at blah blah blah?"

you can get robbed anywhere, no matter how big or small you are, no matter how many guns you carry, no matter how many people are in your crew. if people wannarob you, they will rob you. i know football players who can kill someone with a few punches, and run 4 minute miles, but they still get robbed.

now i'm not backing up tyga in particular, but people in general can get robbed, no problem. yet every tough dude on nt thinks they couldn't get got.everyone who comes to my family's shop says, "yeah man i roll with 20 goons easy so nobody can get me..." dude, jazze phae got took for $50k instuff with no weapons at a dinner. it doesn't take much to rob someone for jewelry. i mean, ever 50 got his *%!% stolen, haha... if a big **# dude came upto me and said, "give me your wallet or i'll punch you in the face..." i'd hand it over in a second and take the $100 L, haha... but foreal,it's not too hard to get robbed or rob someone.

king johnny in houston had a police officer on duty during business hours, and had four armed robberies on separate occasions. this was no rent a cop, it'sa real officer. dudes aren't scared nowdays. because of all the robberies, he closed down that shop and kept his original one in the king flea market.

okay bye.

edit: and who cares if he worked at up against the wall? the game was a stripper with a toungring on that dating show or whatever...? kanye west used to putstuff on layaway and bought a bed from ikea and put it together himself... yung joc used to live in a hotel. not a big deal. lots of embarrassing stuff you cansay about anyone. but he was on the come up and no matter what, whether you like it or not, that kid will do well. this doesn't mean his album will goplatinum, but he's gonna make his money. he's also got good backing. his cousin travis on gym class heroes, lil wayne/young money, and pete from fallout boy.

those are three powerful people, and they're gonna do what it takes to put him on the map.

Originally Posted by LA Fitted Hat 310

Now I can't seek refuge from the hood by going to Melrose, La Brea or Fairfax anymore?? Damn.....

My cousin is from Rollin 100's and when he saw my Hundreds hat he said "Aww cuz where you get that from, I gotta get one. thats for the hood". I told him its an old baseball team from back in the day. I refuse to let the hood especially the eastside get a hold to street wear. Imagine if I would've should him my Rogue Status shirt. Lol

Its only a matter of time before you cant wear a Hundreds hat without getting banged on.

Originally Posted by 1 IN A BILLION

it's funny how everyone laughs at people who get robbed, and say, "how you gon' get robbed at blah blah blah?"

you can get robbed anywhere, no matter how big or small you are, no matter how many guns you carry, no matter how many people are in your crew. if people wanna rob you, they will rob you. i know football players who can kill someone with a few punches, and run 4 minute miles, but they still get robbed.

now i'm not backing up tyga in particular, but people in general can get robbed, no problem. yet every tough dude on nt thinks they couldn't get got. everyone who comes to my family's shop says, "yeah man i roll with 20 goons easy so nobody can get me..." dude, jazze phae got took for $50k in stuff with no weapons at a dinner. it doesn't take much to rob someone for jewelry. i mean, ever 50 got his *%!% stolen, haha... if a big **# dude came up to me and said, "give me your wallet or i'll punch you in the face..." i'd hand it over in a second and take the $100 L, haha... but foreal, it's not too hard to get robbed or rob someone.

king johnny in houston had a police officer on duty during business hours, and had four armed robberies on separate occasions. this was no rent a cop, it's a real officer. dudes aren't scared nowdays. because of all the robberies, he closed down that shop and kept his original one in the king flea market.

okay bye.

edit: and who cares if he worked at up against the wall? the game was a stripper with a toungring on that dating show or whatever...? kanye west used to put stuff on layaway and bought a bed from ikea and put it together himself... yung joc used to live in a hotel. not a big deal. lots of embarrassing stuff you can say about anyone. but he was on the come up and no matter what, whether you like it or not, that kid will do well. this doesn't mean his album will go platinum, but he's gonna make his money. he's also got good backing. his cousin travis on gym class heroes, lil wayne/young money, and pete from fall out boy.

those are three powerful people, and they're gonna do what it takes to put him on the map.

Well said.....

Originally Posted by The Dauqs

Originally Posted by LA Fitted Hat 310

My cousin is from Rollin 100's and when he saw my Hundreds hat he said "Aww cuz where you get that from, I gotta get one. thats for the hood". I told him its an old baseball team from back in the day. I refuse to let the hood especially the eastside get a hold to street wear. Imagine if I would've should him my Rogue Status shirt. Lol

Its only a matter of time before you cant wear a Hundreds hat without getting banged on.

man i hate this kind of stuff, in the valley certain cities have like a team, i live in pacoima they wear the P pirates stuff,

so you cant wear any pirates stuff in another city except pacoima, like 4 other citys have adopted logos,

some kid in my middle school got shot for wearing a sf sweater in pacoima
ohwell.gif
, san fran =san fernando

you can get robbed anywhere, no matter how big or small you are, no matter how many guns you carry, no matter how many people are in your crew. if people wanna rob you, they will rob you. i know football players who can kill someone with a few punches, and run 4 minute miles, but they still get robbed.

now i'm not backing up tyga in particular, but people in general can get robbed, no problem. yet every tough dude on nt thinks they couldn't get got. everyone who comes to my family's shop says, "yeah man i roll with 20 goons easy so nobody can get me..." dude, jazze phae got took for $50k in stuff with no weapons at a dinner. it doesn't take much to rob someone for jewelry. i mean, ever 50 got his *%!% stolen, haha... if a big **# dude came up to me and said, "give me your wallet or i'll punch you in the face..." i'd hand it over in a second and take the $100 L, haha... but foreal, it's not too hard to get robbed or rob someone.

king johnny in houston had a police officer on duty during business hours, and had four armed robberies on separate occasions. this was no rent a cop, it's a real officer. dudes aren't scared nowdays. because of all the robberies, he closed down that shop and kept his original one in the king flea market.

okay bye.

edit: and who cares if he worked at up against the wall? the game was a stripper with a toungring on that dating show or whatever...? kanye west used to put stuff on layaway and bought a bed from ikea and put it together himself... yung joc used to live in a hotel. not a big deal. lots of embarrassing stuff you can say about anyone. but he was on the come up and no matter what, whether you like it or not, that kid will do well. this doesn't mean his album will go platinum, but he's gonna make his money. he's also got good backing. his cousin travis on gym class heroes, lil wayne/young money, and pete from fall out boy.

normally I would agree, but lil wayne ain't putting no one on the map.

word to curren$y, jae millz, boo and gotti, sqad up, etc.

honestly like 1 in a billion said everyone can get touched so if u dont wanna get touched dont walk out wit anything u think ppl wanna take or u dont think ucan fight for it.. man my homeboys brother in law that was 17 got killed on the may 25 and it was all over a yellow gold cuban link chain here in miami..meesed up part is that he gave it to them and he still ended up getting shot under the chin pointing to the sky executioner style.. so lesson learned we canall get touched and dont think ur a supreme being cause there is always someone bigger tougher or just a person that cares less that wont care to use aburner.. RIP Emmanuel Lacayo.

Originally Posted by doyung9

normally I would agree, but lil wayne ain't putting no one on the map.

word to curren$y, jae millz, boo and gotti, sqad up, etc.
it's not that... lil wayne is willing to put anyone on the map as long as they're able to work hard. there are hundreds of artistssigned under big labels for years, but no albums ever come out. it's not that the label doesn't like them... it's because they can't get asingle poppin'... if the artist can get a single goin' good on his own, he will come out with an album.

half these artists think because they're signed they're gonna make money. no. you gotta be willing to work your +#@ off with no sleep for months in arow. i know artists who were on promo tours for 75+ days doing at least one show a night for free. i know damn well i'm not willing to work that hard forany amount of money. but people are real grinders...

wayne tried to make currency big, and he's the only reason currency has a name at all. he was on ym, and moved to fs on his own, right? boo and gotti areworking on stuff, but nothin's poppin'. they come to my shop all the time and we talk about %*+$@@$% everytime. i know they're working hard butnothing too much is goin' on right now.

labels make you work your +#@ off. nothing is easy. even though we all see kanye as a cool celeb who seems to be enjoying life, i doubt anybody on nt has theenergy and drive to do what he's doing. i complain when i wake at 10am and sleep at 3am. real celebs... i mean, a-list like kanye and hov probably getthree hours of sleep a night.

oh and barbara walters gets three hours a night also, haha... she's on her grind.

i don't know why i came back in here with an essay. but yeah, holla.

Originally Posted by DatBoi23

okay bye.

Well said.....

look, robberies are a part of grindin'///
if you sellings grams, pounds or just moving the work///
if you selling millions of records or just $5'ing it on the streets of NYC///
you can get it....

hears my thing...DONT TALK LIKE IT CANT HAPPEN AND THEN LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU!!!!///
thats where cats get it all mixed up///
i know cats who honestly, would die for their jewerly bacause its what you rep', its you name your hood, your MONEY for some cats its EVERYTHING...

shout out to those that were getting robbed and got shot for it ("TRU GOD"!!!) AND THOSE THAT GOT ROBBED AND CAME BACK FOR WHAT WAS TOOKEN FROM THEMTO GET IT BACK ("DJ CLARK KENT"!!!)

This my be a dumb question but do everybody in the hoods in Cali belong to a gang? Is there anyway around it? I always thought that gangs were the silliestthing ever.

Originally Posted by MrDills

This my be a dumb question but do everybody in the hoods in Cali belong to a gang? Is there anyway around it? I always thought that gangs were the silliest thing ever.
Not everyone in L.A. is in a gang. I kan say that for me and some of my kuzins, we do not do that. It's silly in our eyes. Unfortunately, I havestill have family and friends that bang hard and they have influenced me a lot (I don't write not too many "c's" when I type on the net, Isay blood, and I wear a lot of red.)

There are a lot of bloods in my family, Inglewood Fam, Neighborhood Rolling 20s, and Brims. I also have some fam that are Harlem 30 (crips). I been living inthe Hoover hoods all my life (74 and 82). I went to Verbum Dei High School in Watts, only a brick wall seperated us from the Bounty Hunters.

All the mess I seen of people getting shot, robbed, jumped, and the extreme ignorance is probably what has kept me away of falling in that dead end lifestyleof jail, paralysis, or death.

On the subject, Tyga is truly an idiot. Even rappers that only visit L.A. know you do not wear your jewelry out here. Guys out here do not kare.

I did not know there's a lot Inglewood NTers. 310 representing in here.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrDills

This my be a dumb question but do everybody in the hoods in Cali belong to a gang? Is there anyway around it? I always thought that gangs were the silliest thing ever.

Not a dumb question I don't think. My cousin was born and raised in Compton and never belonged to a gang. Dude got so many stories he's told aboutbody's he's seen right in front of his house and ###. But naw he's a athlete. Never belonged to a gang. Real good cat. Ended up goin' toSouthern University on scholarship.

thats culture. I never knew . I always thught that it was no way around it. I can't imagine being young and have to worry about what I wear cause from thehood im from

Just saw on MTV2 his album comes out the same day as Waynes...so much for trying to put homie on the map.

Back to Tyga.... if you're portraying yourself as a gangsta, blood I think, then you're are to blame for any gang business that comes your way....casein point, getting robbed by crips.

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

Just saw on MTV2 his album comes out the same day as Waynes...so much for trying to put homie on the map.

Back to Tyga.... if you're portraying yourself as a gangsta, blood I think, then you're are to blame for any gang business that comes your way....case in point, getting robbed by crips.
never heard of him claiming any set but after listening to his mixtapes idk how he got signed this kid is buns

Back
Top Bottom