Doing it WRONG thread Vol Photoshop friendly.

Originally Posted by AlexGod

What does it mean when you do it "wrong"? how do you do it right?

It's a figure of speech bro...lolAnd Cmon someone needs to throw the first stone!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
fam you seem like a cool dude to hang out with

it happens we all go thru phases.

i was a 13 in 2001, right at the peek
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
fam you seem like a cool dude to hang out with

it happens we all go thru phases.

i was a 13 in 2001, right at the peek
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The tall tee era definately was te worst phase I've gone through....wish I had more pics from back then
roll.gif

Ya need to post some pics man...lol

laugh.gif

The tall tee era definately was te worst phase I've gone through....wish I had more pics from back then
roll.gif

Ya need to post some pics man...lol

Originally Posted by FOG

Wait, you want us to post our own pics or photoshop yours? 
laugh.gif

It don't matter man, it's all for the LULZ, I still got 4 hours left in this 24 hour shift...trying to make it worthwhile.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FOG

Wait, you want us to post our own pics or photoshop yours? 
laugh.gif

It don't matter man, it's all for the LULZ, I still got 4 hours left in this 24 hour shift...trying to make it worthwhile.
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
Not even mad, my boys crack up all the time about all the stuff we used to wear. We def thought we were doing it.

laugh.gif
Not even mad, my boys crack up all the time about all the stuff we used to wear. We def thought we were doing it.

You gotta be the good twin, cus I swear Vampedo is your evil brother. This +#$+ is about to turn into a very special episode, you know that right?

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_ldufrmQSxu1qa09hyo1_500.jpg

And my man, I thought I was feeling myself tough. You had the Miami Vice reboot suit on with slippers. How did you even...?

You gotta be the good twin, cus I swear Vampedo is your evil brother. This +#$+ is about to turn into a very special episode, you know that right?

Spoiler [+]
tumblr_ldufrmQSxu1qa09hyo1_500.jpg

And my man, I thought I was feeling myself tough. You had the Miami Vice reboot suit on with slippers. How did you even...?

Back
Top Bottom