Dog The Bounty Hunter's Wife - Hot Or Not!!! With a little reduction I would definitely....

^^^^Thanks Dog - Finally someone whose not afraid to express his true thoughts. Everyone of you on this board would smash if given the opportunity, especiallylast night.

Originally Posted by melomanDNVnuggets

Originally Posted by officialbang

Ain't no difference between her or Pamela Anderson except she is heavier. Both have bleach blonde dye jobs and big hooters. Take wacko with the blue blockers out of the pic above and you got some material right there. I'd have her on the eliptical all day long until I molded her into a vixen.
thats a pretty big difference though and don't ever disrespect pam anderson like that again please

Have you seen Pam lately
sick.gif

I agree with Officalbang. Beth is pretty in the face. She just needs to lose weight (obviously) and maybe a breast reduction.

i live on oahu and i have seen beth leaving the 7-11 by her house and she seems like a total (word that rhymes with bunt). the people in the store said sheberated the clerk for taking to long in helping a lady who was getting a money order. i've heard plenty of other stories about her horrible behavior.she's a disgusting person.

Originally Posted by officialbang

Forget what shes shaped like and what she does to the show. This has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Just picture her with a slim figure and normal size chest. She'd be hot - straight up.
i agree with you
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

you guys have me dyyying and my mom is next to me asking me what im laughing at so hard. idk how to say "oh these guys are talking about smashingdog's wife and they are hilarious!"

Ummmmmmmmm, no. Plus her being white trash is a complete turnoff. I mean cmon, look at that first pic. If you didnt know who they were youd put them in atrailer park asap.

Back
Top Bottom