Dog The Bounty Hunter's Wife - Hot Or Not!!! With a little reduction I would definitely....

I found that episode of Dog when he got married. The man had a white leather vest LOL. That's funny. I enjoy this show. Hahah.

Originally Posted by knowledgebones72

Am I reading this thread correctly??

Duane_Chapman_6_wenn1841283.jpg

Really???

On a side note Dog is the man for that outfit.

roll.gif
any1 see his daughter in the back lookin like a man?

Originally Posted by officialbang

Ain't no difference between her or Pamela Anderson except she is heavier. Both have bleach blonde dye jobs and big hooters. Take wacko with the blue blockers out of the pic above and you got some material right there. I'd have her on the eliptical all day long until I molded her into a vixen.
thats a pretty big difference though and don't ever disrespect pam anderson like that again please

Clearly, you're on that good stuff. What are you doing, bruh? Crack is not the answer, bro. Jesus Christ is the way. Let's get you down to thecourthouse, and then I'm going to help you, bruh; we'll get your life back together.
knowledgebones72:
Dude just look so confident in that outfit, though.

Like he's the baddest dude at Advanced Auto Parts.
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by knowledgebones72

Dude just look so confident in that outfit, though.

Like he's the baddest dude at Advanced Auto Parts.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

My dude Dog just gets frivolous with the bad fashion though. That *+$# is so blatant you can't help but laugh.

i see someone else watched the Dog the Bounty Hunter marathon that was on A&E earlier today...

and beth gets a big hell to the no

Back
Top Bottom