Dog The Bounty Hunter's Wife - Hot Or Not!!! With a little reduction I would definitely....

jabba.jpg

Originally Posted by officialbang

Ain't no difference between her or Pamela Anderson except she is heavier. Both have bleach blonde dye jobs and big hooters. Take wacko with the blue blockers out of the pic above and you got some material right there. I'd have her on the eliptical all day long until I molded her into a vixen.

damn son like she really been on your mind huh? dreams of upgrading her and all that?

Ain't no difference between her or Pamela Anderson except she is heavier. Both have bleach blonde dye jobs and big hooters. Take wacko with the blue blockers out of the pic above and you got some material right there. I'd have her on the eliptical all day long until I molded her into a vixen.
You Sir, just pwned yourself! Are you serious???? Pam Anderson actually looks good thats the freakin difference

BTW dog is wearin crocs in that pic with the crazy out fit LMAO

You've clearly begun to partake in New Years Libations early, are you out of your mind? Pam Anderson is LEAPS & bounds ahead of thiswoman. It's not even close...

^^^Yo that's the funniest @%* I have seen in a looooong time. Why you had to break out the WWF pics. LMAO!!!!!

Hey OP, don't trip, I understand what you mean. Google Trish Stratus, if his wife lost all that weight. I can picture her looking like Trish Stratus.

Back
Top Bottom