DOES NIKETALK HAVE A PROBLEM WITH WOMEN?

The misogynist tone coming from many on this site is pretty clear. That and the fact that apparently, female users were chased off of this site. Do you think that more Women who are into sneakers should participate here? Or do you think that it should stay Woman free, in order to maintain the sanctity of supposed maleness?

You are taking a systemic issue and making it a personal thing. Certain spaces were designed for certain sexes in America. And there is a sense of "invasion" when someone partakes in an activity not sexually prescribed by society to them. Modern PC culture has people running around trying to debate these issues as if they're isolated incidents of bigotry. It just how things were designed to be.

Try being a female pastor.
Try being a straight male in the fashion world.
Trying being a woman of color on wall St.
Try being a black man in corporate America.
All those examples will be viewed as an outsider invading a space not for them.

You are taking a systemic issue and making it a personal thing. Certain spaces were designed for certain sexes in America. And there is a sense of "invasion" when someone partakes in an activity not sexually prescribed by society to them. Modern PC culture has people running around trying to debate these issues as if they're isolated incidents of bigotry. It just how things were designed to be.

Interesting. I find it odd that women cannot even have a designated space, which should be their own bodies.

Well the point he’s making is that these barriers should not be in place.

what woman past the age of 16 still collects sneakers or is even interested in them
Tyra Banks is one that I know of. As is Serena Williams, but she is a Nike athlete. I am willing to bet that there are many female athletes out there that are down as well, as are those all throughout hip hop.

Tyra Banks is one that I know of. As is Serena Williams, but she is a Nike athlete. I am willing to bet that there are many female athletes out there that are down as well, as are those all throughout hip hop.
is your wife into sneakers

To answer the title question, absolutely.

There’s many on here that think calling someone a feminist is an insult.
Comical, because I have both experienced this, then have seen this as well. Calling me a female has never been an insult.

Yes but NT always has had this problem.

Always found something suspect about the no ma'am female haters club stance and attitude on this site with certain users.

Its a serious problem they will downplay when directly addressed about it. Same thing with rape culture but they obviously aren't fully open about that on here.

what woman past the age of 16 still collects sneakers or is even interested in them
Rich ones.

Reactions: ...
Interesting. I find it odd that women cannot even have a designated space, which should be their own bodies.
I agree. I think the invasion of that space is due to some form of jealous over equality.

EVMEd8rVAAAyfXk.jpg

yes NT has a problem. this isn't an NT issue..it's a humanity issue.
NT is a microcosm of men in america for any issue. follow that trend of what problems men in america have and you will find all the same issues here. not sure why it would be any different or why anyone would expect it to be any different.

I mean I know of 2 women on here, but I wouldn't involuntarily tag them in this b/c I wouldn't want them to potentially get harassed. Actually that says a lot :lol:. Y'all are wild sexist on here, but that's society in general. S/o to Sailor Moon.

Also, @soundcloud tends to go out of his way to insult me & the women involved when I post women's matches in the wrestling thread, or when a women's match comes up in general. I'm not sure why he doesn't like women, but that guy is a crazy sexist & is the most reacquiring misogynist I come across on here. Dude has serious issues in general though. Hopefully he seeks out the help he needs.

And yes, I will continue to post women's matches b/c a good amount of my favourite wrestlers are women.

Back
Top Bottom