does knowing your race use to be on top gas you up

Cool post. You come across sounding as racist as the people you say are "feeling it to much"

Cool post. You come across sounding as racist as the people you say are "feeling it to much"

There's only one group of people that can answer this question.

Oh, and this won't end well.

There's only one group of people that can answer this question.

Oh, and this won't end well.

OP and anyone who answers "yes" to this question is simultaneously admitting that their own race is currently inferior to another one.
#wheretheydothatat

This will not end well.....at all.

OP and anyone who answers "yes" to this question is simultaneously admitting that their own race is currently inferior to another one.
#wheretheydothatat

This will not end well.....at all.

something you'll learn in life is that everybody thinks a lot about the same things. the only difference is some speak their thoughts truthfully.

something you'll learn in life is that everybody thinks a lot about the same things. the only difference is some speak their thoughts truthfully.

If anyone trys to tell me early American caucasians didn't have a strangle hold on other American races at the time is naive

If anyone trys to tell me early American caucasians didn't have a strangle hold on other American races at the time is naive

Originally Posted by 10littlefigures

W
T
H

And you know race, aside from the human race, doesn't exist right?

W
T
H

And you know race, aside from the human race, doesn't exist right?

laugh.gif

That's not what you're asking though, you ******.

You're asking people if it makes them feel good to know that their race was directly responsible for the colonization, exploitation and destruction of other races. How dumb do you sound right now doggie?

That's not what you're asking though, you ******.

You're asking people if it makes them feel good to know that their race was directly responsible for the colonization, exploitation and destruction of other races. How dumb do you sound right now doggie?

Originally Posted by proper english

take your racism and ******-level grammar elsewhere.. thanks. 

Seriously

I'm not trying to apply for Team Grammar Police but you using the wrong tense of "use" threw me off, had to dumb myself down and read it a few times in order to understand what you meant.

Back
Top Bottom