Does college seem too long of a process to you?

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

No, not if you're taking up something you REALLY have an interest in...you'll be so gung-ho time flies.
Saddest part is when a cool classmate don't have same classes the following semester and you can't chill with them
in classes no more.

had soooo many homegirls that were smart and got @*%% done, fell out of contact with a lot them
frown.gif

frown.gif
I know the feeling all too well.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

No, not if you're taking up something you REALLY have an interest in...you'll be so gung-ho time flies.
Saddest part is when a cool classmate don't have same classes the following semester and you can't chill with them
in classes no more.

had soooo many homegirls that were smart and got @*%% done, fell out of contact with a lot them
frown.gif

frown.gif
I know the feeling all too well.

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

goes by fast, and the stuff outside school makes it worth the 4+ yrs

do wish i didnt have to take those stupid %%+%*! classes tho.... you can catch me last term of senior yr in Bio 101 just cause i aint wanna take that pointless *%@*

lol i just took my bio 101 final today, happy as hell I got out of it....those 3 hour labs were killing me.

Originally Posted by 40inchBoost

goes by fast, and the stuff outside school makes it worth the 4+ yrs

do wish i didnt have to take those stupid %%+%*! classes tho.... you can catch me last term of senior yr in Bio 101 just cause i aint wanna take that pointless *%@*

lol i just took my bio 101 final today, happy as hell I got out of it....those 3 hour labs were killing me.

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

no

No whom ever though of 4 years is a genius because 5+ years is to long and 3 or less years is to short. 4 years is the perfect of time to mature and enjoy the experience.

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

no

No whom ever though of 4 years is a genius because 5+ years is to long and 3 or less years is to short. 4 years is the perfect of time to mature and enjoy the experience.

from someone who just wasted 4.5 years on elementary education only to realize theres no way i could teach as much as i dislike children and now have 6 years to go to get my Doctor of Pharmacy, YES its way too long. im hoping to get my 2 years of pre reqs done in a year by killing myself during the summer semesters, but i cant see taking Organic Chem 2, Calculus, and Physics 2 together during a 7.5 week semester.

from someone who just wasted 4.5 years on elementary education only to realize theres no way i could teach as much as i dislike children and now have 6 years to go to get my Doctor of Pharmacy, YES its way too long. im hoping to get my 2 years of pre reqs done in a year by killing myself during the summer semesters, but i cant see taking Organic Chem 2, Calculus, and Physics 2 together during a 7.5 week semester.

First semester in college wasn't too long. However, my advisor effed me over big time. Had me taking 6 of the hardest classes all at once.
30t6p3b.gif

Second semester will be much, much easier though.

First semester in college wasn't too long. However, my advisor effed me over big time. Had me taking 6 of the hardest classes all at once.
30t6p3b.gif

Second semester will be much, much easier though.

College is wayyyy wayyyyyyy to long man. 4 years is too much man. 1/2 the time your in there you wouldn't even be learning about +%$@ your interested in because of these damn general requirement courses 
30t6p3b.gif

College is wayyyy wayyyyyyy to long man. 4 years is too much man. 1/2 the time your in there you wouldn't even be learning about +%$@ your interested in because of these damn general requirement courses 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom