Does college seem too long of a process to you?

It took me 5 years to finish college and personally it was too short. I rather be a broke student partying and smashing young/ripe college females on a daily basis than a 60 hour a week working professional filled with stress and deadlines.

well I get to skip all the gen ed requirements and have a lot of classes done already. Thats why Im combining multiple business majors so Im doin Intl Finance and Marketing and Management Science with a minor in mathematics. Should be done in 4 years with time to study abroad and get some latin women
pimp.gif

well I get to skip all the gen ed requirements and have a lot of classes done already. Thats why Im combining multiple business majors so Im doin Intl Finance and Marketing and Management Science with a minor in mathematics. Should be done in 4 years with time to study abroad and get some latin women
pimp.gif

I'm about half way done with my degree. During my first year it seemed like I would never get done but now being half way there all I can say is time flies. But if you're looking to speed up the process I would suggest taking more units a semester or take courses in the winter and summer.

I'm about half way done with my degree. During my first year it seemed like I would never get done but now being half way there all I can say is time flies. But if you're looking to speed up the process I would suggest taking more units a semester or take courses in the winter and summer.

About to graduate on Saturday. Feels surreal. I won't miss the place, but I'll definitely miss the people.

About to graduate on Saturday. Feels surreal. I won't miss the place, but I'll definitely miss the people.

I messed around and took 4 classes for several semesters and a few years into it I was like !@$ I still have a long ways to go. Started taking 5 and 6 classes a semester and finished the rest in 2 years

I messed around and took 4 classes for several semesters and a few years into it I was like !@$ I still have a long ways to go. Started taking 5 and 6 classes a semester and finished the rest in 2 years

all i kno is there are too many bs classes thats required of you...i was a business major and had to learn about irrelevant stuff like film, geography and water science...thats makes college longer than it could have been...

all i kno is there are too many bs classes thats required of you...i was a business major and had to learn about irrelevant stuff like film, geography and water science...thats makes college longer than it could have been...

A lot of the core classes are things that are simply "nice to know"..

Most of what is needed in the upperdivision courses (from lower divs) are retaught anyways so it's kind of like getting a double dose..

A lot of the core classes are things that are simply "nice to know"..

Most of what is needed in the upperdivision courses (from lower divs) are retaught anyways so it's kind of like getting a double dose..

in my second year and i havent even declared my major yet
laugh.gif

gonna be a looooooong time till grad
30t6p3b.gif

in my second year and i havent even declared my major yet
laugh.gif

gonna be a looooooong time till grad
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by frshstunna

Same feelings.  I got stuck studying the Maya, Greeks and Latin America.  Cool stuff but huge waste of time for me.

Originally Posted by frshstunna

Same feelings.  I got stuck studying the Maya, Greeks and Latin America.  Cool stuff but huge waste of time for me.

yea why can't I get a degree from Facebook with my 5 second attention span?

but really, it has to be that long so as to teach people like you to not say stuff like "I memeber"

yea why can't I get a degree from Facebook with my 5 second attention span?

but really, it has to be that long so as to teach people like you to not say stuff like "I memeber"

Back
Top Bottom