Does Anyone else Conditionally rep Team Raw? Vol. I can't be the only one...

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by OnTheNephs

yo man honestly i think you misunderstood the purpose of going in raw if you let of inside. Thats too much. I go raw allll the time matter of fact since i started sex never put a condom on, but like to let it of inside is too grimey. Pull out ftw homie

if i know the chick on bc, ima nut in her. i aint tryna pull out & jack off til i nut. i gotta be in sumthin wet to finish, whether its the *!%*@ or the mouth

roll.gif
roll.gif

In the past I would be on  the same steez as OnTheNephs (with girlfriends that I had been with for a little bit.) But with this rich girl I didn't pull out and

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
happy.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

in that order. and to you fools who keep saying I'm an idiot because she's on the pill, just know that:
1. The pill isn't 100% effective, even when used properly.
2. If this girl is stupid enough to do that what she does...then she's stupid enough to forget about a pill.

pimp.gif

Yeah but you gotta get custody of the child in order to get child support. Theres a chance she could hit you up for child support even though shes banking, I've seen it.

Your best chance is to get go ahead and wife this chick up or at least get in a serious relationship with her.

Yeah but you gotta get custody of the child in order to get child support. Theres a chance she could hit you up for child support even though shes banking, I've seen it.

Your best chance is to get go ahead and wife this chick up or at least get in a serious relationship with her.

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

yall are so stupid. seriously.

its crazy dudes even go as far as getting "burned" like it's cool and still carry on like hiv isn't real.

you have sex with the girl you have sex with every guy she has sexed with and every girl that guy has had sex with and every guy that girl has had sex with x infinity. you think the chance of stds is at 0? wilding.

I did it once by complete mistake, got tested, never in a million years again, so disappointed in myself after that,b lame it on the alcohol but still, she just hopped on and i went with it.

and yes it felt mad good and wet.
frown.gif
save it for marriage. rolling the dice with random @%+$*# and you two haven't even been tested is not a good look. sorry to be the debbie downer but...
16f1646d95c76677928abd3273f9f65e5c13a11d_r.gif
Unparalleled SN+Gif+Sig combo
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When one of yal make a post on NT sayin yal got teh AIDz and everybody
frown.gif
 and
tired.gif
, Ima be
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But seriously is it maybe that people who strap up aree just subconciously hating on Team Raw because they dont have the courage to do it and are missing out on a another realm of sex?

Gotta say being in serious relationships and going raw all the time has really ruined the whole casual sex !*** buddy situation. I can't even comprehend how having sex with a condom on is enjoyable so I just get head and keep it progressive. I got this BAD chick that wants me to beat and I know if I do I'm gonna go raw so I just refrain until she gets tested. Send these chicks to the clinic if ya'll are really going in like that. Your health isn't worth a nut and if the chick is really feeling you she will oblige. Its not about the person your having sex with, its really about the people they had sex with prior to you. Also attractive chicks get +%%@ o doodle doo monthly so don't be fooled by "I'm not having sex"

True story, I only had sex with one girl with no condom and that was because she was a virgin and she was my GF and it felt super good.. The last chick I dated told me that she had Herpes (Chick lives in DC and is from there..Go Figure) and i went along and dated her and have sex with her, but I had a condom on the 2 times we had sex (we only dated for 7 months), so she broke up with me basically cuz she couldn't except me from me, but I accepted her for her nasty STD, but my point of what I am saying is that I know that I will never go raw on a chick that I don't really know that well based off that situation alone.. I got tested and it came back negative (Even though I had a condom)..
pimp.gif
I will never date a girl from DC ever again.. it is not even worth it.. DC haves the Highest STD rate in the country too...
tired.gif

Team raww checking in.
Wasn't able to pull out on time
At the moment, my girl still hasn't had her period yet....making me ohhhhh so nervous.

ive only gone raw with 1 girl and thats my current GF (1st), wore that rubber the first couple months then it was a wrap...

im curious if yall get tested for AIDS/HIV... not just that sti's.

im deathly afraid of that more than anything else.

Originally Posted by SC415

Team raww checking in.
At the moment, my girl still hasn't had her period yet....making me ohhhhh so nervous.
This + your avy =
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FDUB

True story, I only had sex with one girl with no condom and that was because she was a virgin and she was my GF and it felt super good.. The last chick I dated told me that she had Herpes (Chick lives in DC and is from there..Go Figure) and i went along and dated her and have sex with her, but I had a condom on the 2 times we had sex (we only dated for 7 months), so she broke up with me basically cuz she couldn't except me from me, but I accepted her for her nasty STD, but my point of what I am saying is that I know that I will never go raw on a chick that I don't really know that well based off that situation alone.. I got tested and it came back negative (Even though I had a condom)..
pimp.gif
I will never date a girl from DC ever again.. it is not even worth it.. DC haves the Highest STD rate in the country too...
tired.gif

You know that mess can pop up in the future .

Originally Posted by soltheman

So, in essence, I purposefully didn't strap up because I know if I get her preggo I'm set for life

Never seen this mentality from a dude before. It's usually the other way around with the chick trying to make a come up ie; hood rats, nba groupies, etc.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

ive only gone raw with 1 girl and thats my current GF (1st), wore that rubber the first couple months then it was a wrap...

im curious if yall get tested for AIDS/HIV... not just that sti's.

im deathly afraid of that more than anything else.
i been tested every year since 08 & ima prolly get tested sumtime soon for this year

Team raww checking in.
laugh.gif

at least it felt good tho 
grin.gif

So you were gold digging...but your a male

So your kid would be set for life or until they F'd they $ up...but not you

So she's on BC...but you might get burned

So you were'nt as drunk as before...but you still made this decision

laugh.gif
 @ dude trying to come up by getting a rich girl pregnant.

You thought she was gonna pay you child support or something?
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

soltheman wrote:
So, in essence, I purposefully didn't strap up because I know if I get her preggo I'm set for life.

..I feel so dirty.
You didn't strap up? Strap up what- you clearly ain't got any manhood if thats your mentality. Blood-sucking leech!!!

Its ashame that lazy, ignorant, good for nothings have kids- leech off everybody else- and pass down that same BULLCRAP mentality to their kids (LIKE YOU OP)- who then repeat the same cycle.

I hope you caught something that doesn't go away LOSER

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

you got black in you......you're far from set by gettin her knocked up.....her white family will abort that child immediately
lmao

Never went raw. My boy has a kid on the way & the chick told him she was on the pill
30t6p3b.gif
. not to mention the std/sti risk. i'm not about that life

Originally Posted by spacerace

Team raww checking in.
laugh.gif

at least it felt good tho 
grin.gif

Not trying thread jack, but just figured out she is ! Mannnnnn I'm trippin.Nt brothers I need y'all advice.

Back
Top Bottom