Do you think OJ Mayo will be better than Kobe?

laugh.gif
@ Kobe fans catching feelings over this comparison when most of yallhave probably said or have defended those that have said that Kobe is better or equal to Jordan.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

laugh.gif
@ Kobe fans catching feelings over this comparison when most of yall have probably said or have defended those that have said that Kobe is better or equal to Jordan.

EXACTLY!!!!!

Dude's are getting all hurt with this comparison yet didn't have NO problem when their boy getting compared to the GOAT. How does that even makesense. And this was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before Kobe ever scord 81, MVP, etc. etc. You kobe fans BEEN saying the SAME ******ed stuff.

Funny how things have changed all of a sudden.

Put it this way, Kobe has yet to lead his team to a championship, Jordan has led his to SIX and YET you guys act like if Kobe just leads his team to ONE,he'll be the GOAT. So don't get mad at OJ fans if they feel if OJ scores 50 his rookie year, he is better than Kobe cause you guys have that EXACTsame stupid logic too.

Originally Posted by OneTrust

laugh.gif
@ Kobe fans catching feelings over this comparison when most of yall have probably said or have defended those that have said that Kobe is better or equal to Jordan.

EXACTLY!!!!!

Dude's are getting all hurt with this comparison yet didn't have NO problem when their boy getting compared to the GOAT. How does that even make sense. And this was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before Kobe ever scord 81, MVP, etc. etc. You kobe fans BEEN saying the SAME ******ed stuff.

Put it this way, Kobe has yet to lead his team to a championship, Jordan has led his to SIX and YET you guys act like if Kobe just leads his team to ONE, he'll be the GOAT. So don't get mad at OJ fans if they feel if OJ scores 50 his rookie year, he is better than Kobe cause you guys have that EXACT same stupid logic too.
Exactly...comparing OJ's first seven games to multiple Kobe seasons is the same damn thing.

Kobe fans =
tired.gif

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

And people know me as a straight up Juice homer. But, where was all this love the last 2 years or so???? Whole crews just hoppin on.
laugh.gif
I've gotten used to being the only dude riding for Oj around my way...whatis going on?

Off-topic, but how is Juice only 4th in espn rookie rankings? That's just hate.

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

And people know me as a straight up Juice homer. But, where was all this love the last 2 years or so???? Whole crews just hoppin on.
laugh.gif
I've gotten used to being the only dude riding for Oj around my way...what is going on?

Off-topic, but how is Juice only 4th in espn rookie rankings? That's just hate.
Word. I knew i wasnt the only one who felt that espn just wasn't feeling him.

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

laugh.gif

EXACTLY!!!!!

Dude's are getting all hurt with this comparison yet didn't have NO problem when their boy getting compared to the GOAT. How does that even make sense. And this was WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY before Kobe ever scord 81, MVP, etc. etc. You kobe fans BEEN saying the SAME ******ed stuff.

Put it this way, Kobe has yet to lead his team to a championship, Jordan has led his to SIX and YET you guys act like if Kobe just leads his team to ONE, he'll be the GOAT. So don't get mad at OJ fans if they feel if OJ scores 50 his rookie year, he is better than Kobe cause you guys have that EXACT same stupid logic too.
Exactly...comparing OJ's first seven games to multiple Kobe seasons is the same damn thing.

Kobe fans =
tired.gif

It's not.. But neither is comparing Kobe's multiple seasons to many more MJ seasons with 4 more MVPs, 3 more rings, 6 more Finals MVPs and 8 morescoring titles (among many other things where MJ has accomplished more than Kobe).

I remember clearly that already in Kobe's second season as a pro, people wanted to compare Kobe to Jordan, but they couldn't do it directly, so theythrew in "at this age" thing, exactly like the creator of this post did.

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

anything is possible but he will need to maintain that Jordan-Kobe-I-Hate-All-Competition-And-I-Will-Train-Til-You-Burn mindset.

...anything is possible

Yup. I don't think a lot of people on this board realize that skill level aside, both Mike and Mamba have had a CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY work ethic their whole careers. There's been several people to comeinto the league with more talent and seemingly more potential out the gate than Kobe (not many have come in more talented than Mike...let's be real
grin.gif
).But every day since draft day Kobe (and Mike) has worked to perfect his game and hasn't been the type to be "comfortable" with where he as aplayer, regardless of rings and salary. He strives to improve and he's already the best in the game!

I might be as big of an OJ fan as anyone, BUT this comparing him to Kobe business needs to stop. Lets be real here people, Kobe is one of the best ever. I feelOJ has that potential but the League is full of people with potential who never quite reach it. This thread is YEARS pre-mature.

laugh.gif

EXACTLY!!!!!

Kobe fans =
tired.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He's been killing it the entire thread
laugh.gif

#14 BTW

NT was saying how he was going to be a bust and not live up to the hype and hes as old as Greg Oden looks. I have played with OJ and he is the second bestplayer i have ever played. The game is just so natural to him. I like Juice better than beasley and Rose but this topic is clearly a joke Kobe come on Kobe noway.

I agree that this thread is pre-mature, but I also agree with the fact that Juice is a potential beast. Dude is focused and driven and I see why he drawscomparisons to Kobe. He does get the go ahead to take shots, but his percentage is a lot better than Kevin Durant's last year. 2008 Rookies, especially OJ,are part of the reason why this season is/will be VERY entertaining.

laugh.gif

EXACTLY!!!!!

Kobe fans =
tired.gif

roll.gif

How does MJ end up in this discussion? And by XtracomeseemejockmjandLebronbecauselebronismyillegitimatefather of all people?
smh.gif
laugh.gif

This is stupid but like Xtapolapacetl said kobe fans have been comparing kobe to jordan for years.

OJ Mayo maybe better then Kobe but we don't really know that yet.

Who cares?

I like OJ Hope to see him in purple and gold in 2 to 3 years...

Back
Top Bottom