Do you think JB is ever going to retro the olive 9s ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bring'em back JB!

I got my blk dye ready for action
devil.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

remember me and my homie had a pair. we dyed the olive part black... it was
pimp.gif

Worst mess I ever did. I actually bought mine already dyed from Athletes Foot thinking they were exclusive. After a few wears the dye start to fade off. I realized they were actually the Olives. I didn't appreciate the Olives til a few years later. Now I wish I had bought them. Hopefully they retro soon. Not one of my favorite cw's, but it's a definite classic cw.

If you have Olives that were dyed black, is it possible to make them olive again?

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

remember me and my homie had a pair. we dyed the olive part black... it was
pimp.gif

Worst mess I ever did. I actually bought mine already dyed from Athletes Foot thinking they were exclusive. After a few wears the dye start to fade off. I realized they were actually the Olives. I didn't appreciate the Olives til a few years later. Now I wish I had bought them. Hopefully they retro soon. Not one of my favorite cw's, but it's a definite classic cw.

If you have Olives that were dyed black, is it possible to make them olive again?

Those were such crappy quality, all of the 2002 Jordan IX retros, the midsole cracked and chipped paint first wear, like the III in 2001 and 2002 where they were horrific after 3 wears, or the Air Max 90 midsole chipping and cracking paint, those were a really bad batch of retros...

Those were such crappy quality, all of the 2002 Jordan IX retros, the midsole cracked and chipped paint first wear, like the III in 2001 and 2002 where they were horrific after 3 wears, or the Air Max 90 midsole chipping and cracking paint, those were a really bad batch of retros...

Speak for yourself, it took like six-seven years for my white and blacks to start chipping

Speak for yourself, it took like six-seven years for my white and blacks to start chipping

I think these will retro eventually...well within the next two years. Thinking about it, i still have my baby size pair in the closet.
laugh.gif
But i really do want these to comeback.

I think these will retro eventually...well within the next two years. Thinking about it, i still have my baby size pair in the closet.
laugh.gif
But i really do want these to comeback.

I doubt they do although they already made the fusion version. I was so close to buyuing a second pair of these (ebay) last year!!!

I doubt they do although they already made the fusion version. I was so close to buyuing a second pair of these (ebay) last year!!!

i hope not i always hated these but my boys love them you can get them for the low just finding the size is the had part and they always crack from all the ones i have seen in person

i hope not i always hated these but my boys love them you can get them for the low just finding the size is the had part and they always crack from all the ones i have seen in person

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom