Do you think JB is ever going to retro the olive 9s ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very underrated pair.

My favorite Cw.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

remmeber me and my homie had a pair. we dyed the olive part black... it was
pimp.gif

yeah, i did the same. hopefully they retro. and they should since they brought out the olive fusions last year.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

remmeber me and my homie had a pair. we dyed the olive part black... it was
pimp.gif

yeah, i did the same. hopefully they retro. and they should since they brought out the olive fusions last year.
nerd.gif

they will be out soon enough

it's just a matter of time

there is only a few pair's of og jordans left that hasnt been retro'd yet so

i am sure if they retro'd the the white / red 12's last year and the air jordan 1 ajko's this year and the

long awaited white infared 6's this year , then the few that still has people waiting and dreaming thats left

like the

bordeaux 7's
maroon 6's
chicago 10's ( or any of the city series 10's )
playoff 13's
and what ever else

will be on the books for a soon to be released date

so all we can do is just hang in there and wait and hope when they do release these shoes

they dont screw them up like so many recently retro'd shoes we were waiting for..........................................................peace

they will be out soon enough

it's just a matter of time

there is only a few pair's of og jordans left that hasnt been retro'd yet so

i am sure if they retro'd the the white / red 12's last year and the air jordan 1 ajko's this year and the

long awaited white infared 6's this year , then the few that still has people waiting and dreaming thats left

like the

bordeaux 7's
maroon 6's
chicago 10's ( or any of the city series 10's )
playoff 13's
and what ever else

will be on the books for a soon to be released date

so all we can do is just hang in there and wait and hope when they do release these shoes

they dont screw them up like so many recently retro'd shoes we were waiting for..........................................................peace

I believe the majority of people who copped the olive IX's in '02 dyed them blk. I know I did, as did many spots, because as previously stated, they rotted on shelves. Now watch jB retro them again in a LS package, and some dork in skinny jeans who's 14-16 claim that they're his "grail".

I believe the majority of people who copped the olive IX's in '02 dyed them blk. I know I did, as did many spots, because as previously stated, they rotted on shelves. Now watch jB retro them again in a LS package, and some dork in skinny jeans who's 14-16 claim that they're his "grail".

You can still get the 2002 retros for a good price if you look around.

I saw a brand new pair on ebay last week going for cheap.

You can still get the 2002 retros for a good price if you look around.

I saw a brand new pair on ebay last week going for cheap.

They did, 8 years ago. They sat forever. I wish I woulda bought 'em now, clean OG colorway for dirt cheap. These shoes are gonna be on bordeaux VII status in a little while, with threads like this....

They did, 8 years ago. They sat forever. I wish I woulda bought 'em now, clean OG colorway for dirt cheap. These shoes are gonna be on bordeaux VII status in a little while, with threads like this....

Yea i hope they bring them back or i can find a size 8.5 in good condition on ebay

I got the OG pair when they first come out in the 1990's as a kid i miss them lol

Yea i hope they bring them back or i can find a size 8.5 in good condition on ebay

I got the OG pair when they first come out in the 1990's as a kid i miss them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom