Do you think JB is ever going to retro the olive 9s ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't doubt JB are thinking about.

2002 version stagnated, and the 1994 version did just as badly in my part of the world.

...if they come back, they'll need to do something to build the hype.

I don't doubt JB are thinking about.

2002 version stagnated, and the 1994 version did just as badly in my part of the world.

...if they come back, they'll need to do something to build the hype.

I'm sure they will re-retro them in time.... But, the leather will be suede, and the olive color will be more of a Celtic green.

I'm sure they will re-retro them in time.... But, the leather will be suede, and the olive color will be more of a Celtic green.

JB can keep these trashy shoes. Ugly colorway for a basketball/casual sneaker. Maybe if it was designed to be a hiking boot, sure. But that's not the case now is it?

JB can keep these trashy shoes. Ugly colorway for a basketball/casual sneaker. Maybe if it was designed to be a hiking boot, sure. But that's not the case now is it?

Originally Posted by Iondajayz

They did, 8 years ago. They sat forever. I wish I woulda bought 'em now, clean OG colorway for dirt cheap. These shoes are gonna be on bordeaux VII status in a little while, with threads like this....

....no they won't....

Originally Posted by Iondajayz

They did, 8 years ago. They sat forever. I wish I woulda bought 'em now, clean OG colorway for dirt cheap. These shoes are gonna be on bordeaux VII status in a little while, with threads like this....

....no they won't....

finally found a size 13..copped a pair a few weeks ago...
worn em twice , and its almost too much, with all the people starring / coming up to me,
never thought i would have liked them so much, on foot
pimp.gif

finally found a size 13..copped a pair a few weeks ago...
worn em twice , and its almost too much, with all the people starring / coming up to me,
never thought i would have liked them so much, on foot
pimp.gif

It's funny how dudes love them now, but hated them back then. They sat forever until people started dying them.

It's funny how dudes love them now, but hated them back then. They sat forever until people started dying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom