DO YOU LIVE IN THE WORST NEIGHBORHOOD IN AMERICA? IF YOU LIVE IN CHICAGO YOU MIGHT

That list has to be old. With the way Harlem has gentrified esp. 125th and St. Nicholas, that area should be nowhere on that list.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

That list has to be old. With the way Harlem has gentrified esp. 125th and St. Nicholas, that area should be nowhere on that list.

indifferent.gif

The goons will still eat you

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

23. Detroit, Mich.

Neighborhood: Mount Elliott St./Palmer Ave.
Found Within ZIP Code(s): 48211, 48207
Predicted Annual Violent Crimes: 153
Violent Crime Rate (per 1,000): 109.29
My Chances of Becoming a Victim Here (in one year): 1 in 9
This is not the worst neighborhood in Detroit

You know thats what I was coming in here to say
laugh.gif

I can sit up here and list off 15 different hoods off top that you would have a better chance at gettin got at....offthe eastside alone.

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

indifferent.gif

I'm not down with *@#% activity.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

Prez T wrote:
list is a joke , Camden, NJ aint even on there

Word. I live here in Camden and since the begining of the year about 15 people have been killed on my block.... Gangs FTL... there is a war going on between the Bloods and Mexicans so try not to get caught up in East Camden

Neighborhoods are not the same thing as cities........ reading is achieving.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Prez T wrote:

Word. I live here in Camden and since the begining of the year about 15 people have been killed on my block.... Gangs FTL... there is a war going on between the Bloods and Mexicans so try not to get caught up in East Camden

wink.gif

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Prez T wrote:

wink.gif

oh believe me i read , and im still saying the list is a joke . how can a city thats been in the top 3 for the past 5+ years of the country's mostdangerous cities not have ONE neighborhood in the top 25 ? not to mention multiple dudes have already come in here and said there are worst neighborhoods inDetroit than have been listed , confirming the inaccuracy of the list

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

18. New York, N.Y.

Neighborhood: St. Nicholas Ave./125th St.
Found Within ZIP Code(s): 10027
Predicted Annual Violent Crimes: 117
Violent Crime Rate (per 1,000): 116.30
My Chances of Becoming a Victim Here (in one year): 1 in 9

I used to go to school here, and I lived on 139th an Amsterdam in Harlem......lemme tell you there are some straight up GOONS on 125th and St. Nick
laugh.gif
. Someone tried to steal my trench coat at a bar in Harlem last summer....not on 125th tho...but the griminess level in that area is something else. I don't even know how I talked him out of it.....I just gave him dirty looks like Lisa from "Fresh Prince" like "Mind your business...." did the eye-twitch and all.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
In the summer
TYPO........I meant last WINTER

Originally Posted by Prez T

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

Prez T wrote:

wink.gif

oh believe me i read , and im still saying the list is a joke . how can a city thats been in the top 3 for the past 5+ years of the country's most dangerous cities not have ONE neighborhood in the top 25 ? not to mention multiple dudes have already come in here and said there are worst neighborhoods in Detroit than have been listed , confirming the inaccuracy of the list

Why are you crying over a list of neighborhoods? We all get it Camden is tuff. Cookie?

Originally Posted by Prez T

Money was prolly too shook to go there. I went there once last summer when I had a job canvassing fro a political party going door to door. Howthe old neighborhood was borded up?
smh.gif

11. Memphis, Tenn.

Neighborhood: Bellevue Blvd./Lamar Ave.
Found Within ZIP Code(s): 38104, 38126
Predicted Annual Violent Crimes: 242
Violent Crime Rate (per 1,000): 132.02
My Chances of Becoming a Victim Here (in one year): 1 in 8

7. Memphis, Tenn.

Neighborhood: Warford St./Mount Olive Rd.
Found Within ZIP Code(s): 38108
Predicted Annual Violent Crimes: 272
Violent Crime Rate (per 1,000): 135.93
My Chances of Becoming a Victim Here (in one year): 1 in 7
Bellevue and Lamar isn't that bad. I've been in that area plenty of times. No worse than any other area in Memphis. Got a few friends thatstay in the Warford/Mount Olive area. $&% is grimey at night time. Don't even drive my whip over there around that time.
laugh.gif

Why are you crying over a list of neighborhoods? We all get it Camden is tuff. Cookie?
laugh.gif
so im 'crying' now ? really ? if anything youre the one getting tight cuh' i dont take the list you postedseriously

Back
Top Bottom