Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

Bhadbhabie
Is she nude on her OF?
Screenshot_20240721-114753.png

What does an OF account look like that isn't Pron related?

Like what would even be the type of content anyone could put out that would be worth charging for if they aren't showing something?

Legit asking.

I feel like this is meant to make you assume she's bussin it open. On the flip side tho, if you're not doing that, why even be on OF? You know the stigma, or is THAT the hustle now?

Theres plenty of chicks who do non nude OF’s. Total scam but earsty dudes stay waiting for the “day” when they might change their minds. :lol:

Dont ask how I know.

Yea from what I gathered from NT( 🤷‍♂️ ), its actually like Twitch and you can pay for additional content. Appearently is a roll of the dice what the additional content could be? I remember reading about one girl's additional content was just her baby pics.

I believe this came up before, but it's for content creators so they don't get a strike on whatever platform they use.

Non nude OF's make me think of the Dave Chappelle joke. "You may not be a ***** but you are wearing a whores uniform" :lol: are we at the point where it's toxic to assume a woman with an OF is bussing it open? I'll tell you right now if a woman says she has an OF I assume she has shown her privates.

If anything was toxic it was that sensationally framed, rage bait tweet that ya boy, NULL fell for hook, line and sinker.

some youtubers have OF and they not spreading the eagle or showing boobs...so basically hand bra and teasing is there thing...just a bunch of non nude content...

I checked it out and you know what? Im not even mad. Matter of fact, bring back tasteful semi-nude modeling.

Bruh..all the patriarchy talk? Done. All these over the top expecations? Donzo. I think its going to put a lot of things in perspective for a lot of women and end the age of delusion.

Back
Top Bottom