Do you have any unpopular opinions???VOL....2

MadTV was way funnier than SNL at its peak. SNL peaked in the early 80's, so most of us never even seen it when it was good.

It's really no comparison :lol:

I will say this.

Could be an unpopular opinion but all of this cussing during press conferences (in the name of being "authentic") has stop man.

Say what you need to say and keep your authenticities without all that damn cussing during press conferences.

#Respectabilities.

I’d actually argue the majority of skits on MadTV were pretty bad.

Stuart
Mrs. Swan
Can I have your number
Dishing the dirt
Etc.

All trash.

I will say this.

Could be an unpopular opinion but all of this cussing during press conferences (in the name of being "authentic") has stop man.

Say what you need to say and keep your authenticities without all that damn cussing during press conferences.

#Respectabilities.
I’d rather him cuss during pressers than have videos floating around of him playin with guns on live or beating up kids at a park

Would it be nice if he was a bit more professional?

Sure.. but at the same time we brushed over other players’ bs pretty quick

I’d rather him cuss during pressers than have videos floating around of him playin with guns on live or beating up kids at a park

Would it be nice if he was a bit more professional?

Sure.. but at the same time we brushed over other players’ bs pretty quick

1. Well yea, when you compare cussing in a press conference to what Ja was doing of course option A is more favorable. :lol: - What kind of either or is that? :lol:

2. Who is "we" and which players' behaviors have you brushed over?

1. Well yea, when you compare cussing in a press conference to what Ja was doing of course option A is more favorable. :lol: - What kind of either or is that? :lol:

2. Who is "we" and which players' behaviors have you brushed over?
“We” is the general public and league / other players

Ja’s behavior for one
Draymond’s behavior on the floor (in mEYE opinion) has gone on too long and is always brushed over and even justified to some people

Also you proved my point. You have cussing at a presser on one end, which you’re complaining about. But when we step back and look at what else is happening in the league, is it worth complaining over?

“We” is the general public and league / other players

Ja’s behavior for one
Draymond’s behavior on the floor (in mEYE opinion) has gone on too long and is always brushed over and even justified to some people

Huh?

Hiw has Ja's behavior been anything other than heavily scrutinized by the public? Casuals, hardcore, and non-fans. I don't know who has brushed by Ja's acts.

Draymond as well. The LEAGUE has allowed it to go on too long but PEOPLE have called it out for years.

What would YOU (have)like(d) people to do or say about Ja/Draymond?

Scrutinized but brushed over :lol:

They both still playing in the league, hell I gotta look at Draymond’s ugly mug on the announcer table now too? And you think his actions aren’t brushed over? Cmonnnn

Maybe it’s where I’m at (NorCal) but I hear a lot of people not have a problem with Draymond, some even like him for how he acts. Ridiculous.

What do you want civilians to do about Ja and Draymond being allowed to continue to play though? Should we be protesting? I really don't understand your angle so I will tap out.

I 100% disagree with this take of people brushing over their behaviors.

What do you want civilians to do about Ja and Draymond being allowed to continue to play though? Should we be protesting? I really don't understand your angle so I will tap out.

I 100% disagree with this take of people brushing over their behaviors.
Idk how this even leap frogged to this :lol:

All I was sayin is what you’re complaining about isn’t really worth it when you look at how others act in the league. But that’s to ME.

I got a neighbor who leaves his Christmas lights up 2 weeks extra past the deadline, but I have another neighbor who takes a **** in his front yard every Monday morning. You think I’m trippin on the Christmas lights?

We got here because you used a WhatAboutIsm when I spoke on dudes cussing jn press conferences. You got us here. The hell? :lol:

But why does a complaint about 1 thing lead to a, "What about _________."

Does simply bringing up something mean the person complaining views it as a big deal? No.

We got here because you used a WhatAboutIsm when I spoke on dudes cussing jn press conferences. You got us here. The hell? :lol:

But why does a complaint about 1 thing lead to a, "What about _________."

Does simply bringing up something mean the person complaining views it as a big deal? No.
I didn’t say what about

I was saying it’s not worth complaining over when there’s bigger things going on :lol:

Imma tap out now cause clearly we view this whole interaction differently somehow

Bringing up an unrelated situation when someone is speaking on another is the pure definition of, "WhatAboutIsm."

You high man.

MadTV was way funnier than SNL at its peak. SNL peaked in the early 80's, so most of us never even seen it when it was good.

It's really no comparison :lol:

Nah, 90's was awesome. Not saying 80's wasn't good, was just before my time.

Screenshot 2024-05-29 at 6.35.45 PM.png

I will say this.

#Respectabilities.
Nah.

The buy/Sell Forum on Here should be the go-to spot to unload shoes at great prices. We don’t charge taxes. We don’t have to file the sale on our taxes, we don’t pay third party fees. Instead it’s filled with listings higher than 3rd party sites. If you list a pair of shoes and it’s not a NT discount associate with your listing price you are tripping

The buy/Sell Forum on Here should be the go-to spot to unload shoes at great prices. We don’t charge taxes. We don’t have to file the sale on our taxes, we don’t pay third party fees. Instead it’s filled with listings higher than 3rd party sites. If you list a pair of shoes and it’s not a NT discount associate with your listing price you are tripping
mans in the buy/sell forum like:

4ea.jpg

I think at this point the site is big enough that there will need to be some kind of system behind it. Whether it's just a buyer/seller rating, or some kind of community-sourced "this guy's good to buy from" or "this lady is good to sell to".
Weird stuff happens even with established companies when there is shipping involved. And people online are sometimes weird AF

Back
Top Bottom